Sign in to follow this  
headborg

Enterprise-J

Let's speculate on the class of this starship? unless there is already some canon discription for it-still please indulge- with the listing of starship classes after NCC-1701-e , with speculative dates of introduction.

Enterprise Class. I dunnow. I can't think far ahead enough to know what I am doing monday at work, so seeing the 26th Century is a but outta my reach. As Scotty would say, "Eye Jes cannea do it, Keptan, I dunnea have de power!"

If you look behind danels in the scenes on the J there is a picture of it. but the most I can make out of it is that it has long swept warp pylons

NEMESIS is set in 2379 with the Ent-J from "Azati Prime" set in the 26th century, so there is no way to know what class the ship is.  Any ideas would be pure speculation and conjecture.

I'm with Picard on this one... it's just conjecture. But if I were to give it a name... the class would be: Enterprise class. Just because it takes no thought. Ha ha!

Jupiter class sounds to me like a class better fitting between the NX-01 and the Constellation class. The largest designation we've seen so far has been the Galaxy class so I'm speculating the J would be the Universe class. :dude:

Maybe it's a Prometheus class ship.

Nope, the Prometheus was first seen in "Message in a Bottle". The ship in "Azati Prime" was much larger and far more advanced, although we did see a Prometheus-class ship fly by the window at a distance. :dude:

Jupiter class sounds to me like a class better fitting between the NX-01 and the Constellation class. The largest designation we've seen so far has been the Galaxy class so I'm speculating the J would be the Universe class.  :bow:

That's what I was thinking too, Universe class only makes sense - It did look pretty big (there would be a slight problem if they wanted to make something bigger however!)

And those swept-back nacelles were probably for transwarp too!

Uh does anyone got a pic of that ship?

Ent-J

I want to see what it is u guys have seen :huh:

thank you

Uh does anyone got a pic of that ship?

Ent-J

I want to see what it is u guys have seen :huh:

thank you

Look at the panel behind Archer in this pic, see it? Archer and Daniels are standing in a corridor of that ship; the Ent J.

320x240.jpg

I think its the "Sphere-builder-killer" class :huh: .

Seriously, I like Universe class, that sounds cool. I think Federation-class or Titan-class would be good too.

You know what would be crazy, if it was an Archer-class starship!

Well, the Enterprise-J appears to be capable of kicking major tail. I would suspect it be named:

Centurion-class

Centurions were commanders of groups of 100 soldiers in the ancient Roman army. I figure this Enterprise, like several of its predocessors is the flagship of the fleet. Assuming this it would most likely take the lead in the battles it was involved in.

As for it being called a "Universe-class", if they built something bigger, what would they call it? Lol

Centurion-class

Centurions were commanders of groups of 100 soldiers in the ancient Roman army. I figure this Enterprise, like several of its predocessors is the flagship of the fleet. Assuming this it would most likely take the lead in the battles it was involved in.

That's good. :bow: How about classes named after other galaxies; The Andromeda class for example. There are lots of them & they would be smaller than the Universe. :unsure:

Look at the panel behind Archer in this pic, see it? Archer and Daniels are standing in a corridor of that ship; the Ent J.

320x240.jpg

Thanks,

but is there a better pic? over here looks like a mixture of

squeezed NX-01's back & the big fat Galaxy's saucer. Which adds up into a weird looking ship & it comes no where close to how some people here discribes the ship.

Is it posible for someone to snap shot it from TV or something via digi cam?

:unsure: