Sign in to follow this  
stoned_vulcan

Music

The Main Title from Star Trek IV The Voyage Home

^ Same, I've got it on repeat. I really want to watch ST IV now

Tim McGraw - My Best Friend

Love that song :jem'hadar:

My Back Pages - Tom Petty, George Harrison, Neil Young, Eric Clapton, Bob Dylan and Roger McGuinn

My Back Pages - Tom Petty, George Harrison, Neil Young, Eric Clapton, Bob Dylan and Roger McGuinn

Taken directly from "Bob Fest" . I recorded that concert when it first came out many years ago.I'm going to see Roger McGuinn sing this song live when I see him in April.

"Shooting Star"

Bad Company

Taken directly from "Bob Fest" . I recorded that concert when it first came out many years ago.I'm going to see Roger McGuinn sing this song live when I see him in April.

I sure wish I'd seen that concert. Ever see Dylan live in Concert? My sister and I saw him when he was touring with Merle Haggard. Best concert ever. :naughty: Dad was so proud that his girls were going to see Dylan. <_<

Lily, Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts - Bob Dylan

I sure wish I'd seen that concert. Ever see Dylan live in Concert? My sister and I saw him when he was touring with Merle Haggard. Best concert ever. :naughty: Dad was so proud that his girls were going to see Dylan. <_<

Lily, Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts - Bob Dylan

I've seen Bob several times over the years, always a good show.

"Bad To The Bone"

George Thorogood