Sign in to follow this  
Jer8m8

Sphere Builders?

I try to watch ENT whenever possible, and as I was watching Azati Prime, a thought occured to me. I first thought of the Borg when Daniels mentioned "Sphere Builders" and only later remembered the spheres throughout the expanse. Might the Spheres be related to the Borg?

I doubt it, the sphere builders are trans-dementional beings who need special "space" to live in. The borg are a bunch of nanites that inhabit humanoids and link them togather as a collective.

The borg are first found by Picard on TNG when Q takes them bunches of light years from where the Federation has explored when they find the borg.

I try to watch ENT whenever possible, and as I was watching Azati Prime, a thought occured to me.  I first thought of the Borg when Daniels mentioned "Sphere Builders" and only later remembered the spheres throughout the expanse.  Might the Spheres be related to the Borg?

Fortunately, the Borg have absolutely nothing to do with the spheres.

The spheres were created by the sphere-builders...another alien race.

I think we've only seen one of the sphere builders in "Harbinger."

Thanks. I guess it was just future + Sphere = Borg in my mind...like maybe the Enterprise J was at some final borg invasion?

I doubt it, the sphere builders are trans-dementional beings who need special "space" to live in.

Talk about a curveball : wouldn't it make everyone go nuts if that special space had certain "Fluidic" properties to it to better inhabit these "trans-dimensional/inter-spacial" beings. :dude:

Sorry, my love of Species 8472 is gettin' the best of me. B)

I think Enterprise should put the Xindi and Temporal Cold War story lines out of our misery, these horsies are lame and need to be put down. It's gotten to the point that I approach watching the show as a chore. New storylines please!!! Paramount hear our cries!

I think Enterprise should put the Xindi and Temporal Cold War story lines out of our misery, these horsies are lame and need to be put down. It's gotten to the point that I approach watching the show as a chore. New storylines please!!! Paramount hear our cries!

Hmm? I think the TCW and Xindi story arcs rock! Granted, I'll be please to see the Xindi-arc come to a close in the season finale, even though I enjoyed it. :eek: However, I'd like to see the TCW run the coarse of the series! :dude:

The Borg have nothing to do with what's going on in season 3. They're in the Delta Quadrant. B)

Click for Spoiler:

In the "future scene", the Enterprise-J is fighting Sphere Builder ships, not Borg ships. B)

Thanks.  I guess it was just future + Sphere = Borg in my mind...like maybe the Enterprise J was at some final borg invasion?

The conclusion seems logical to me. Who knows, the writers might throw a Borg curve ball our way.

The Possiblities Are Endless.

:cool:

Thanks.  I guess it was just future + Sphere = Borg in my mind...like maybe the Enterprise J was at some final borg invasion?

The conclusion seems logical to me. Who knows, the writers might throw a Borg curve ball our way.

The Borg being involved is highly unlikely, especially since they are in the Delta Quadrant in the 22nd century.

The Borg being involved is highly unlikely, especially since they are in the Delta Quadrant in the 22nd century.

Yes, but what about First Contact, and that episode where they investigated that crashed borg ruin or earth, and then Dead Stop, with its self repairing structure...History has been altered

...and then Dead Stop, with its self repairing structure...History has been altered

I always thought the self repairing structure in Dead Stop might have been constructed by the species that repaired and returned V'ger to Earth. If I remember correctly, they were mechanoid.

Yes, but what about First Contact, and that episode where they investigated that crashed borg ruin or earth, and then Dead Stop, with its self repairing structure...History has been altered

Yes, but only slightly. Picard and crew returned to a restored future, so the events in "Regeneration" were contained, however, they do change the reason "why" the Borg come after the Federation. Oh, as for the "Dead Stop" repair station, that's part of the normal timeline.

Edited by Captain Jean-Luc Picard