Sign in to follow this  
PrincessAnanka

The Princess is Back!

:wow:

Yes, after a long absence, Princess Ananka is back.

I have had a very trying year last year. Several family deaths and two open heart surgeries (first my husband and then my dad).

I still may not get over here as often as I like, as I have so much to catch up on. I am busy doing work on my own Star Trek website (you are invited to come on over and take a look at: http//groups.msn.com/USSAriNCC1723

And I still have a lot going on in the outside world.I will try to check in at least once a week and enrich your lives with my princess presence. ha ha.

kisses to all! Princess A.

Welcome Back Princess Ananka.

onlly been here since early january look forward to meeting you formally .

Tokak

Welcome back to the boards, Princess. We haven't met, but I look forward to makin' your acquaintance.

Edited by Ace

In regards to the music, that's one of my personal favorite theme songs, and TV shows as well. I don't know you personally Princess but I like how you make an entrance :dude:

By the wings of Isis and the claws of Sekhmet!

The Princess had tears dripping in her tanna leaf tea when she read the warm messages. By all the gods of Kemet you shall all be blessed!

Even people who the Princess does not know welcomed her!

I shall sing songs of praise for all of you in the Holy Temples and raise a cup of the Blessed tanna leaf tea in rejoicing the kind hearts of Trekdom! :dude: