1. 1. Do you like The O.C.?

• Yes
    • No
    • Have never seen it
    • Have never heard of it
    • I swear by it!
    • I despise it!

I like The O.C.

Sure, it is pretty much a soap opera, but it is really good. Most people think that it's purely a girl show, but it's amazing how many guys in high school watch it too. I really enjoy it. It's like Degrassi High all over again (I'm sure the Canadian members know what I'm talking about).

Does anyone else like this?

I keep meaning to watch it, but it's tough to find time to fit tv into my schedule. I've heard it's good, though, and I'd love to see it. I should record it.

It's the only show I watch now. It was 24, but I like this better. I got hooked on it because my girlfriend was out of town and she really likes the show, and she was going to miss it, so I watched it to fill her in. And now I'm hooked. Lol.

Cool. I like it when that happens... I mean getting hooked on something without planning on it!

The show is really good when I seen it the first time I was hooked know I can't stop watching it I love the show and anyone who watches it will get hooked on it to that's what makes the show really cool and all the cast rocks they make the show worth watch and just to see who hooks up with who is the best. Mischa Barton who plays Marissa cooper is dating Benjamin Mckenzie who plays ryan in real life . Rachel Bilson who plays Summer is dating Adam Brody who plays Seth in real life also they met on the show and know their dating they hang out off the show to.

Samantha Carter

Guest Mike_Hines01

I have never seen this show, but i think a new series has just started over here, so I may try to watch it.

I watch it every week and I'm hooked..it is addicting, I don't watch

day time soaps...so this makes up for it.

My fav characters are Seth and Sandy :P

I praise this show ;) I love it. I was really dissapointed though when Marissa was in the hotel room with what's his name and his gun because I really wanted him to shoot himself. That sounds really strange, I know, but he was evil! Unfortunatly I've missed the past couple of weeks. It's sad, I'm on O.C. withdrawals. You know shakey hands that whole thing. LOL Anyway, it's a great show, lots of fun ;)

I praise this show ;) I love it.  I was really dissapointed though when Marissa was in the hotel room with what's his name and his gun because I really wanted him to shoot himself.  That sounds really strange, I know, but he was evil!  Unfortunatly I've missed the past couple of weeks.  It's sad, I'm on O.C. withdrawals.  You know shakey hands that whole thing. LOL  Anyway, it's a great show, lots of fun ;)

Oh. The "drug overdose" guy? Ugh. Can't remember his name either.

I think my IQ just dropped 40 points....

Well it's not exactly meant to be intelligible. It's escapism. I love the intellectual movies and such, but it's fun to watch escapism every now and then too.

I think my IQ just dropped 40 points....

That's the whole point! ;) Just a little light fun, and you don't

have to think...I love it for that....

Yea, no one can remember his name because he was so evil!!!! Omg last nights episode though was crazy!!! I never liked Seth and Anna together to begin with because they reminded me to much of brother and sister :wow: !!! It was really sad though!!! I don't want to say anything in case some people haven't seen it, but last nights show was pretty good. Oh, Mrs. Cooper's and Luke's relationship!!!! :wow: That's pretty messed!!!

Yea, no one can remember his name because he was so evil!!!! Omg last nights episode though was crazy!!! I never liked Seth and Anna together to begin with because they reminded me to much of brother and sister :dude: !!! It was really sad though!!! I don't want to say anything in case some people haven't seen it, but last nights show was pretty good. Oh, Mrs. Cooper's and Luke's relationship!!!! B) That's pretty messed!!!

Ya you've missed alot. Now Seth and Summer are going out, but obviously Seth still has feelings for Anna. I thought Seth and Anna were great together. They were perfect. So alike. And ya, Luke and Marissa's mom is a little crazy. Lol.

(And if you think it's weird that I'm a guy who watches the O.C., too bad. Lol. It's actually a show that many guys watch. It's strange.)

Yea, no one can remember his name because he was so evil!!!! Omg last nights episode though was crazy!!! I never liked Seth and Anna together to begin with because they reminded me to much of brother and sister B) !!! It was really sad though!!! I don't want to say anything in case some people haven't seen it, but last nights show was pretty good. Oh, Mrs. Cooper's and Luke's relationship!!!! :dude: That's pretty messed!!!

Ya you've missed alot. Now Seth and Summer are going out, but obviously Seth still has feelings for Anna. I thought Seth and Anna were great together. They were perfect. So alike. And ya, Luke and Marissa's mom is a little crazy. Lol.

(And if you think it's weird that I'm a guy who watches the O.C., too bad. Lol. It's actually a show that many guys watch. It's strange.)

I'm sorry, but Anna and Seth are friends period. A little to much alike for my liking. Anything more is just to weird!!! And just for the record I don't doubt that guys watch the O.C. I watch it every week with a group of guys. Granted they are gay, but that's beside the point. LOL

Uh-oh! Marissa knows her mom is a floozy and was sleeping with Luke, Marissa's old boyfriend. And of course she gets mad at Ryan because he's just so fun to get mad at. *rolls eyes*

Seth was so funny in this episode. His best line was (it's in a spoiler because it is a tad inappropriate. Only look if you aren't going to offended by a minor sex joke):

Click for Spoiler:

"I think I would have kept my watch on to see how long I went. I like to make it more of a sex-marathon than a sex-sprint."

Hahaha. That was the best line. Oh and I liked

Seth: "How can that guy play a high school kid?"

Ryan: "Pffff. Hollywood."

Hahah.

I think it's a soap opera!!!!1

It's awful....

Ya it is... and for some reason I like it. I think it's because my girlfriend got me watching it. Lol.

And the one on monday was pretty good.

Click for Spoiler:

Seth's grandma has cancer. Marissa went to Cheeno to get away from her mom, and she went to Theresa's house, where her and Eddie were having an engagement party, so when Ryan came looking for her, Eddie totally freaked out. But he eventually realized Ryan was there for Marissa and not Theresa so they became friendly again. Marissa finally agreed to go back to Orange County with Ryan.

I like the show. Its not so bad but I never get to watch anymore cause I always work. And the "drug overdose" guy his name was Oliver.

Mirax Terrik

USS Gambit - groups.yahoo.com/group/ussgambit/