Sign in to follow this  
Chataeya

Tidbit Info

Do you believe there was Life once on Mars?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe there was Life once on Mars?

• 1.Yes?
    • 2.No?
    • 3.Maybe?

I believe life once existed there and the article at the link has nothing to do with my conclusion. I've spent MUCH time pouring over photos of Mars posted around the web. I've seen images, (images the press to date do NOT have cahoonas enough to air for what ever reason) of things that simply cannot be natural in origins. Imo of course. :biggrin:

I believe life once existed there and the article at the link has nothing to do with my conclusion. I've spent MUCH time pouring over photos of Mars posted around the web. I've seen images, (images the press to date do NOT have cahoonas enough to air for what ever reason) of things that simply cannot be natural in origins. Imo of course. :huh:

:biggrin: Cool! :huh:

You will have to post the link's sometime on here! As I have a friend from NASA who goat me on about Mars and the rover, but will not tell me where to go on the internet to find any info. :vbg:

Just do a web search using the keywods Mars Photos Don't expect the KILLER photos to be on the home page though, you do have to dig for them. When you do find them please be ready to catch your eyeballs when they go flying outta your head. :biggrin:

But there is technically no direct evidence of mars life...

Bacteria.....

Come on....

Patterns in the dirt and rock can be explained instead of assuming life....

We cannot be objective as human beings...

remember Ockham's razor!!!

shoot for the simple....

I believe life once existed there and the article at the link has nothing to do with my conclusion. I've spent MUCH time pouring over photos of Mars posted around the web. I've seen images, (images the press to date do NOT have cahoonas enough to air for what ever reason) of things that simply cannot be natural in origins. Imo of course. :bow:

:bow: Cool! :bow:

You will have to post the link's sometime on here! As I have a friend from NASA who goat me on about Mars and the rover, but will not tell me where to go on the internet to find any info. :wub:

Check out and read these two threads...

http://www.startrekfans.net/index.php?showtopic=10093

http://www.startrekfans.net/index.php?showtopic=10418

wink.gif

I try not to hold a belief in something unless I find that the evidence outweighs the counter evidence. In this case, there is evidence to say that life did and did not exist on mars. Secondly, I have to evaluate the strength of the evidence, and the evidence thus far has not been rock solid for either side of the argument. So I say maybe and hope that one day the answer is found to be yes.

Well, there is evidence that mars had liquid water at one time in the past so it is definitely possible. I had to vote maybe as there isn't enough proof yet either way.

I said yes.....I think it makes us look very arrogant if we think we are the only

intelligent life out there.....

I guess I should have said maybe.....cause it might not be Mars...