Sign in to follow this  
Sarah

Deep sigh.....

Hi all, I haven't posted here nor been here for a while.........I don't really have a reason, I just am not feeling like myself lately :o :tear: .......(not like anyone noticed me gone) I have been having some family related problems with my older sister and well I get to be the kicked dog......so anyway I will be in and out every now and then to say hi.......I do so miss most of you guys even if I wasn't noticed :biggrin: :o

Hello Sarah! I'm sorry to hear you have been having a rough time and have been unable to visit often but cheer up, it is darkest before the dawn, besides you are here now, have some fun! *shakes his head and makes silly sounds* :biggrin:

Hi all, I haven't posted here nor been here for a while.........I don't really have a reason, I just am not feeling like myself lately :o  :tear: .......(not like anyone noticed me gone) I have been having some family related problems with my older sister and well I get to be the kicked dog......so anyway I will be in and out every now and then to say hi.......I do so miss most of you guys even if I wasn't noticed :biggrin:  :o

Sorry things are not going well. If people didn't say a lot about you not being here I wouldn't take it personally. I realized a long time ago that most people (that's people everywhere not just on this site) stay so wrapped up in their own lives they become oblivious to everyone else.

Hang in there with the sister.

Sorry that you are having such a rough time, and I hope things get better real soon. I too noticed your absence.. I am glad you are hear now.

I noticed too, You have always been a fun poster!

Take heart, the answers may be just around the bend!

Let us know if you need somethng that we can provide and Pm if you need a shoulder! There are poeple here who care! :biggrin: :o

Being a younger sibling can be tough. Hang in there, she's still your sister, and believe it or not, someday you two may actually get along. (I know that seems hard to believe right now, but it does happen.)

I was gone too, but I WOULD have noticed had I been here!! :biggrin:

Hi Sarah. Glad you're here on the board. Hang in there with your sister. I hope things work out.

When my little sister and I were younger, we used to fight like cats and dogs. You would have thought we would kill each other if we had the chance. Then as luck would have it, we were college roommates for a summer semester. Surprise, surprise, we got along famously! We have been the best of friends since.

The best of luck to you.

:hug:Hey Sarah, I know how you feel! Only difference is my sister is younger than I am. Somehow, she thinks she is the boss of the family. So, you can just image the trouble I get. :wow: Just hang in there. :hug: