Sign in to follow this  
Turak

Addicted to Mt. Dew Livewire

Are you addicted to Mt. Dew Livewire?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Are you addicted to Mt. Dew Livewire?

• Yes, of course! It's great!
    • Nah, I don't drink soda
    • What is Livewire?

Just curious to know if anyone is as addicted to this stuff as me...if it really goes away after this summer, i'm not gonna be a happy camper :)

whats livewire?

it must be really new cause ive never heard of it.

but, unlike RikerChick up there, i love mountain dew. if its as good as mountain dew, im sure ill love it

That's really weird...its this new orange Mt. Dew stuff we have in west virginia...i thought we were the last to get anything..lol. Here's a link to it

Livewire

I don't usaully drink soda. I'm allergic to the sweetener that they use in America (corn syrup) and in the age group that most kids got hooked on it, I couldn't drink it. I still can't stomach more than two cans of Sprite tops, and no more than a can of Coke. :)

I used to drink Mt. Dew all the time, but recently gave up most soda in favor for iced tea and water(occasionally I now drink Cherry Coke or Caffeine Free Coke).. tried LiveWire, and was not too much into it(my brother likes it, but not me...then again he also likes Pepsi Blue and Red Fusion)

Mrs Kirk=total Mountain Dew addict. Ask anyone I work with. But, as of yet, I haven't tried Livewire.

I've heard of Mt. Dew Livewire but I have never tried it.

I am assuming that it is loaded with caffeine

I've never heard of it, but I've never been a Mt. Dew drinker. I's Coke or Pepsi for me.

I'm lazy..

So, same thing for me... Just ad diet in the quote B)

I tried it when it first came out and now I crave the stuff, but that much caffine tears up my stomach so I can olny drink it every now and then.

the only mountain dews in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada are the original, the red kind, and the blue kind.

i didnt know there was orange. sweet.

(well actually i only like the original flavour. the red and the blue are nasty.)

the only mountain dews in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada are the original, the red kind, and the blue kind.

(well actually i only like the original flavour. the red and the blue are nasty.)

I knew of Pepsi Blue, but there is a Blue Mtn Dew?!

Ack! I think they are going overboard with new flavors(such as my brother told me is another new flavor in the works is supposedly strawberry pepsi?!)

I knew of Pepsi Blue, but there is a Blue Mtn Dew?!

Ack! I think they are going overboard with new flavors(such as my brother told me is another new flavor in the works is supposedly strawberry pepsi?!)

hmmm, Pepsi just added a new flavor to their line...and it is not too bad at all... Vanilla Pepsi. Not as strong as coke's version(which I cannot stand), but not bad at all...would not drink it much. I tend to prefer... Mountain Dew(in very small quantities) and Caffeine free Coke

Pepsi just added a new flavor to their line...and it is not too bad at all... Vanilla Pepsi. Not as strong as coke's version(which I cannot stand), but not bad at all...

Pepsi has a vanilla coke now but not as strong as Coke's though, hmm, I guess I'll pass on giving it a try, I wish Coke's was STRONGER! :dude:

My favorite soda is original Coke-a-cola.But,on occasion I'll grab something different like a Mello Yello.Mt.Dew is good,too.I tried a Mt.Dew LiveWire earlier this year.It was the most hideous concoction I have ever drank on purpose(shudder).... B) It should be illegal to sell that stuff!

Pepsi just added a new flavor to their line...and it is not too bad at all... Vanilla Pepsi. Not as strong as coke's version(which I cannot stand), but not bad at all...

Pepsi has a vanilla coke now but not as strong as Coke's though, hmm, I guess I'll pass on giving it a try, I wish Coke's was STRONGER! B)

Really? STRONGER?? Wow! you must really like vanilla a lot!