Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

What Countries Visit Startrekfans?

I came across a site I signed up for that is based outside of the US - posters have flags of their country by their names.  A new idea

That's a great idea! We should all do that..

The question is what countries aren't visiting?

And why woudn't they? THIS IS the best Trek site!

AUSTRALIA YAY!!!!

AUSSIE, AUSSIE, AUSSIE, OI, OI, OI!!!!!!

Wow!!! What a great list of countries. Good to see Australia was fourth, it should have been before New Zealand though :laugh:

Linda

AUSTRALIA YAY!!!!

Wow!!! What a great list of countries. Good to see Australia was fourth, it should have been before New Zealand though  :laugh:

Linda

When I wrote the list up initially I had to use the access logs and I just put them in the order from there, which was in order by the total amount of accesses. At that time there were more logons from New Zealand then Australia. All others now get added in orger of when I see them sign on.

AUSTRALIA YAY!!!!

Wow!!! What a great list of countries. Good to see Australia was fourth, it should have been before New Zealand though  :dude:

Linda

When I wrote the list up initially I had to use the access logs and I just put them in the order from there, which was in order by the total amount of accesses. At that time there were more logons from New Zealand then Australia. All others now get added in orger of when I see them sign on.

Oops!! Australia is actually number six on the list and New Zealand is number five. I thought there would be more posters from Oz than NZ. Anyway, its great to see that so many countries are watching Star Trek and enjoying it!!

Linda

AUSTRALIA YAY!!!!

Wow!!! What a great list of countries. Good to see Australia was fourth, it should have been before New Zealand though  :dude:

Linda

Oops!! Australia is actually number six on the list and New Zealand is number five. I thought there would be more posters from Oz than NZ. Anyway, its great to see that so many countries are watching Star Trek and enjoying it!!

Linda

There actually are more from Australia now, but when the list was typed back then I think there was only 1 or 2 people from Australia on the board.

interesting...very interesting....i recently had 500 people on at once (this was two days ago, and they were unique hits)!

but STF is great!

Ok, With All The New Members, How Many Countries Are We Up To Now?

It's hard to keep track of them all because my stats program only shows me the top 30 countries so once it goes above 30 countries for the month I never know who 31 thouugh 60 or 70 is. I do have another stat program that logs countries but it doesn't quite catch them all. So officially I have to say that the list here is what the number is. I "know" that it's higher though, I just can't tell you who the other countries are (because I don't know).