Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RikerChick

I'M A GRANDMA!

Ruby just had her first kitten!!!!!! OMG she's so beautiful! And Ruby's doing exactly what she's supposed to be. <_< I'm a furbaby grandma! *melts*

s_1st_baby.jpg

Thanks Odie. :b-day: Four beautiful kittens. :nono: Two black and two orange. I'm heading to bed. Ruby seems as happy as can be and all the kittens are nursing. <_<

So cute, RC! I saw the title, not realising it was about kittens, and I thought "Wow, a grandma already? She's so young!"

Congratulations RC!! I'm glad everything went so well and that you survived all of this. I can just imagine Ruby lying there while you were doing your breathing exercises. LOL

So what you are you going to be doing with the kittens?

Congratulations RC!! I'm glad everything went so well and that you survived all of this. I can just imagine Ruby lying there while you were doing your breathing exercises. LOL

So what you are you going to be doing with the kittens?

300048[/snapback]

LMAO yeah that was basically it. That breathing never helped me through my own births but it's gotten me through two tattoos and a kitten birth. :nono: We're looking for good homes for the kittens. We're only allowed 3 pets at this house and we already have 3. My sister will probably take one though.

Congratulation Granny, :Ducks:   :look:

300093[/snapback]

Dill I'm so excited Iamb not even going to thwack you lol. :VBGal2:

Now, are you going to be the typical grandmother and spoil them rotten? :look:

300098[/snapback]

Of course. :b-day: <_<

Here's a new (and better quality) pic of Ruby nursing the babies. The ones I thought were black last night are actually tabby like mommy. I think I know exactly what cat is the daddy now, that big orange guy down the road. :nono: And don't worry, I'm a firm believer in spaying and neutering, this just happened right after we got her before I had a chance to get her spayed. After the kittens are weaned she'll be spayed right away.

mommy_ruby.jpg

If I lived closer I'd honestly want one... even though I already have 3. <_<

Ruby looks exactly like my cat-child (yes, people; I'm a cat guy. Deal with it :nono: ), Smokey (Bubba). Except Ruby's half his size. Great pic. I hope Gabri will get to keep one.

*Heart melts*

Oh My God they are sooooo CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh I adore cats and the little kittens now....... :nono::nono: .....the little :b-day:'s!!!! <_<

CONGRATZZZ to ruby :look:

They are absolutely adoreable, RC! Congrats <_<

Ruby kind of reminds me of my cat, Crystal, in appearance (who also just not too long ago turned 14!).

If I lived closer I'd honestly want one... even though I already have 3. <_<

Ruby looks exactly like my cat-child (yes, people; I'm a cat guy. Deal with it :nono: ), Smokey (Bubba). Except Ruby's half his size. Great pic. I hope Gabri will get to keep one.

300138[/snapback]

Cat guys are the best, Ace. :VBGal2: I'm already in love with the girl tabby. My only concern is my kitty Gabrielle, who is seventeen. I don't want to stress her out over having a new baby around the house at her age. Thank heaven I have at least eight weeks to think about this and decide what's best. :b-day:

me wants one. Pity I am several thousand miles away.

I spayed my two girls before they had a chane to become furbaby momma's themselves, pity though they would have made great moms