Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

The Omnipotent Q

Would You Like To See Q (John DL) Appear On A Episode of Enterprise?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Like To See Q (John DL) Appear On A Episode of Enterprise?

• yes
    • no
    • undecided
    • perhaps a Q but not John De Lancie

I'd love to see John DeLancie and Scott Bakula together! :waaaa:

I would love to see john deaincie as Q once again but it would have to be done just right as archer would have to have no clue that he was Q. So he would not be able to use his powers in front of the crew. So if written right shure.

That would be great if they could pull off a Q episode! :waaaa: It would so interesting to see how episode would turn out.

I voted a Q but not John DeLancie. In fact, it would be even better if the character was never revealed to be a Q, but it was hinted at. Like a renegade Q who chose to live life as a human, but certain "mysterious and miraculous" things seem to always occur with this character. Would be unheard of.

I voted a Q but not John DeLancie. In fact, it would be even better if the character was never revealed to be a Q, but it was hinted at. Like a renegade Q who chose to live life as a human, but certain "mysterious and miraculous" things seem to always occur with this character. Would be unheard of.

296144[/snapback]

We've already had a episode in TNG that told of what happened to two Q who left the continiuum to live as humans (True Q). In that episode Q told Picard that the continiuum had killed the couple.

I voted undecided because I would need to know the premise first.

I think an episode where Q (John DeLancie) is having "fun" with another species might work. If he were watching his "friends" when they make contact with the Enterprise, Q could observe these humans without showing himself to them, making some comment at the end that maybe they'll be worth his time in a couple hundred years.

I think thats a great idea after all a Q is imortal so he could have been around at that time,i also think it would make it that little bit more fun to watch cuz Q is such a funny charictor he always cracks me up ;)

Yes, he should.

Because I always get the sense that Q cares for humanity more than he lets on.

In a sense, he saved humanity by making them aware of the Borg heading for Earth, and Picard showed what humans are capable of by solving the paradox in "All Good Things".

So it would make sense he would have an interest in humans beginning to explore the galaxy.

;) Yes a ~Q~ would be great!

;) I would also like to see a :( show up. Like someone sees Porthos and tries to get Acher to trade him for a :) .

Lucky we all know Acher loves his doggie and would NEVER trade him off!

Edited by BlueCrystal

I could work... like Q takes some one from Picard's time into the past to show them what really happened or something like that and no one on Enterprise would know.

The Idea of Q ("John De Lancie") on the Enterprise makes sense because he is a Immortal Being(real form is just a ball of light etc)but anyhow it might be interesting if they were to have him on the show since he was on TNG-DS9-Voyager.

:( :) ;);)

I always enjoy a Q episode but I don't think it would work with the timeline.

295935[/snapback]

I think Q himself can fix that when he appears. He is, afterall, capable of anything especially if it involves the pranks. I voted yes.

;) Yes a ~Q~ would be great!

:) I would also like to see a ;) show up.  Like someone sees Porthos and tries to get Acher to trade him for a :( .

Lucky we all know Acher loves his doggie and would NEVER trade him off!

296298[/snapback]

There already has been a tribble on Enterprise. At the beginning of The Breach, Phlox showed a tribble to Hoshi and told her a little about it before he feed it to one of his creatures.

i'm not a huge fan, and for a particular reason - i think paramount/viacom made a HUGE mistake jumping on the prequel bandwagon - any more weasling of storylines from the future, and i'll be 'fait accompli' for ENT... ;)

Q never really worked well with anyone but Picard. Q is my favorite reacurring TNG character, but I didn't think his appearances on DS9 or VOY were very good.