Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

My Ds9 Dvd's

I don't like the DVD cases that come with the DS9 DVD's so I've been making my own.

I'm pretty pleased with how they are turning out.

ds9_dvd_.JPG

Stardate:214256.7

Those look cool VBG.I especially like the way you made the sides.

Stardate:214256.7

Those look cool VBG.I especially like the way you made the sides.

Thanks, I can't take complete credit for the design though. I incorporated 2 or 3 different design styles to form this.

I don't like the DVD cases that come with the DS9 DVD's so I've been making my own.

What are you doing....making covers for individual disks? That would certainly make each disk more readily accessible then what I am dealing with.

Each of the season sets I have came in one big cumbersome sleeve with connected plastic pages holding individual disks.

If this is what you had I can see why you might want to do reorganize things.

What are you doing....making covers for individual disks? That would certainly make each disk more readily accessible then what I am dealing with.

Each of the season sets I have came in one big cumbersome sleeve with connected plastic pages holding individual disks.

If this is what you had I can see why you might want to do reorganize things.

Yeah, that's what I'm doing exactly. Each disc is in it's own case. I went on Ebay and won an auction for 100 DVD cases for .01¢ ($19.00 shipping) so the total was $19.01 for 100 cases. You can't beat .19¢ each.

Looks really cool! Too bad I don't have DS9 or TNG :laugh:

Edited by WEAREBORG4102

Cool DVD covers VBG :lol: the ones you get with the DVD's are pretty boring IMO the ones you have made look cool i like the design :look:

Those look really cool. Better than the originals that came with the DVDs. However, I'm not having any trouble with the cases themselves. I think they are much more accessible than those "fold-out" things with the TNG DVDs.

Hey they look pretty nifty.  Mind if I use that cover to?

No, I don't mind. If you want I can send you the full set once I have them all done. There's a different cover for each season. So far I only have season's 1 through 4 completed.

which region discs do u have?

252293[/snapback]

My originals are region 1 (USA) but my back-ups are "all regions". I don't take my originals out of their cases so they won't get damaged, I make back-ups of them all and those are the ones I watch.

Wow, what a wonderful creative idea that was...Excellent artwork, VaBeachGuy...I really do like it...

...Might we see a cover with the Dominion on it?...teehee...