Sign in to follow this  
Carrion

Fav Star Trek Quotes Or Scenes From Any Series

I love the scene at the end of "Looking for Par'Mach in all the Wrong Places" (DS9, season 5 I think).

Quark and his Klingon wife show up at the infirmary all beat up and bleeding ... Klingon love-making is apparently very rough. Then Dax and Worf show up in the same shape! Dr. Bashir is priceless, as is everyone else in that scene.

Also, I love any scene with Damar in Season 7 of DS9 ... he's funny, he's exciting, he's just so cool!

"Sweet Jesus!" - Zephram Cochrane when he sees the Enterprise eclipse the sun from the cockpit of the Phoenix. I just loved that scene.

The whole last Captain's log from ST: VI "...Boldly going where no man... no one has gone before."

And of course, "They say time is the fire in which we burn." That was such a cool line.

Another one of my fav scemes would have to be Dining scene in ST VI "We need breathing room"-chang, "Earth Hitler 1938"-Kirk, "I beg your pardon?"-chang.

225467[/snapback]

Yeah, i love that one (just saw that movie last night). I don't recall chang responding, but Spock's face after kirk said that was priceless :bow:.

:clap: If I were human I would tell them to go to hell.................. If I were human.

SPOCK- STAR TREK 6

225475[/snapback]

Actually, it's this way; Spock: If i were human, i believe the response would be... Go, to hell... If i were human.

Here's one from ST:FC. Data: Sir, i believe i speak for everyone when i say, To hell with our orders *everyone shows big smirk just before Ent-E jumps to warp*.

This is a good one,Garak and Bashir having lunch:

Garak:"Why is it no-one ever believes me even when I'm telling the truth ? "

Bashir:"Have you ever heard the story about the boy who cried wolf ? "

Garak:"No "

Bashir:"It's a children's story about a young shepard boy who gets lonely while attending his flock, so he cries out to the villagers that a wolf is attacking the sheep. The people come running, but of course there's no wolf. He claims that it's run away and the people praise him for his vigilance. "

Garak:"Clever lad! Charming story."

Bashir:"I'm not finished. The next day the boy does it again and the next two and on the fourth day a wolf really comes. The boy cries out to the top of his lungs, but the villagers ignore him and the boy and his flock are gobbled up. "

Garak:"That's a little graphic for children, wouldn't you say? "

Bashir:"But the point is; if you lie all the time nobody's going to believe you, even when you're telling the truth "

Garak:"Are you sure that's the point, doctor? "

Bashir:"Of course. What else could it be? "

Garak:"That you should never tell the same lie twice "

1. From The Wrath of Khan:

Kirk: KHAAAAAAAAAAANNN!!!!

2. From Undiscovered country:

KIRK

I know your father's the Vulcan

Ambassador for heaven's sake, but

you know how I feel about this:

they're animals.

SPOCK

Jim, there is an historic

opportunity here -

KIRK

DON'T TRUST THEM. DON'T BELIEVE

THEM -

SPOCK

They're dying.

KIRK

LET THEM DIE.

3. From the Final Frontier:

i) - KIRK

The lyrics are simple: "Row, row,

row your boat, gently down the

stream...merrily,merrily, merrily,

merrily, life is but a dream."

Bones and I will start it off and

when we give you the signal, jump

in. Doctor if you please...

McCoy takes a hit of booze and clears his throat.

McCOY

Don't say I didn't warn you.

McCoy starts to sing. Kirk joins in. Maybe it's the

bourbon but the two of them sound pretty good.

KIRK AND McCOY

(overlapping)

"Row, row, row your boat gently down

the stream merrily, merrily, merrily,

merrily, life is but a dream..."

They signal Spock that it's his turn to jump in but

the Vulcan merely regards them quizzically. The

sing-a-long grinds to a halt.

KIRK

What's wrong, Spock? Why didn't you

join in?

SPOCK

I was trying to comprehend the mean-

ing of the words.

McCOY

(losing patience)

It's a song, you green-blooded son of

a Vulcan. You sing it. The words

aren't important. What's important is

that you have a good time singing it.

SPOCK

(sincere)

I am sorry, Doctor. We're we having a

good time?

McCOY

(giving up)

I liked him better before he died.

Very nice one's from those Star Trek movies your chose, well done in showing your appreciation of those line's...if only i can find somethign as good as that?

Edited by Carrion

um.... scene...thats hard...

I like the scene in Way of the Warrior when Dax fights Worf "dont hold back because i'm a woman, if it helps think of me as a man, ive been one several times before."

also, when Dax kisses Lenara Khan (for obvious reasons). :)

and my favourite episode: Looking for Par'mach in all the wrong places. So many gold bits. :)

And Our Man Bashir-when Honey Bear gives Bashir the key and kiss (Terry looks really hot with her hair down)

Of VOY: um.... the pon far song sung by the DR in his dream (?)

i dunno. this is hard!

I was watching Voyager the other nite and there was this episode in season 4 about a culture that is very violent sensitive and telepathic, anwyays in the episode there is a bit where one of the back alley telepath trader's meets Tuvok and and Tuvok Mind melds with him. During the Mind meld with the trader Tuvok is showing various clips of violent images followed by himself attacking the Trader to show him what violence is really about, i think its a particularly good scence with good dialogue and action.

Some favorite scenes:

Lal's death scene in TNG: 'I love you, father......I will feel it for both of us."

Old man Jake Sisko's death in The Visitor of DS9: Jake's father, Benjamin Sisko, holding his son's head in his hands, cries out 'Jake! My sweet boy!'

The perfect moment in time in Insurrection

Geordi's first sunrise in Insurrection

The scene in Undiscovered Country where Chancellor Gorkon (sp?) tells Kirk that if there is to be a new order that their generation will have the toughest time living in it.

The scene in Enterprise where the Vulcan ambassador finally admits to Archer that he might have been mistaken in opposing his appointment as captain of the Enteprise.

Others...too many to list.

I really liked in ST: TMP after Scotty went the long way around the Enterprise. Kirk: Thanks Scotty. Scotty: No problem sir

Or, since this is Thanksgiving, Roddenberry making a cameo in Charlie X "Sir, there are real turkey's here!"

my two favorie quotes in Trek of all time are

"Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man, and let history make its own judgment"-Riker/Zefram Cochrane

"There are times, sir, when men of good conscience cannot blindly follow orders"- Captain Jean Luc Picard

and we can't forget Archer's speech on "Terra Prime". In this short speech, it defined what Star Trek is all about

"Up until about 100 years ago, there was one question that burned in every human...that made us study the stars and dream of traveling to them. Are we alone? Our generation is privileged to know the answer to that question. We are all explorers driven to know whats over the horizon?, What's beyond our own shores? Yet, the more I've experienced the more I've learned.......That no matter how far we travel or how fast we get there, The most profound discoverys are not neccesarily beyond that next star,there within us, woven into the threads that bind us, all of us, to each other.

The final frontier begins in this hall, lets explore it together."

Edited by Gamera

"I must have a talk with Mr. Barclay"--Lt. Worf

"You enjoyed that."

"You're damn right I did!"--Riker and Picard

"Tell mother....I feel fine."--Spock

"My friend did too much LDS in the '60s."--Kirk (sorry if it's not perfectly quoted)