LOTR Movie Marathon

Would you go to a LOTR movie Marathon  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Would you go to a LOTR movie Marathon

• Yes
    • No
    • Go..but fall asleep
    • Maybe

Now all 3 LOTR movies are out and I am so exicted and I am having a LOTR movie marathon! MW HA HA HA!!! So much fun 9-10 hours of but numbing LOTR excitment, prizes, trivia. MW HA HA HA!!!!!

Would you go??

There was a LOTRMarathon is my town which was from 4 o clock in the afternoon till 3 in the morning,and I so wanted to go but my parents didnt let me bcuz I had school the day aftwerwards. :blink: :laugh:

There was a LOTRMarathon is my town which was from 4 o clock in the afternoon till 3 in the morning,and I so wanted to go but my parents didnt let me bcuz I had school the day aftwerwards. :laugh:  :blink:

Sorry Luthien, you could pay 500 dollars round trip and pay for your passport and come vist it me to watch it.

Well my parents are freeken out about it because I told them I am probally going to to have 40 people

I wanted to go to one in Dec. with the first two extended and the third....

But that was the night before exams :laugh:

Of course I wany to see a marathon...

I'm going to host my own when the extended third one comes out...

I wonder if they're going to make the silmarillion...

I would love to go! That would be so much fun- and I have a remakable ability to stay awake during things like that.

One thing I want to do before I move to Kansas is have a Star Trek movie marathon (yes, all ten movies) with TSonofvulcan and my other best friend Rachel, but I doubt that will happen. :blink: Anyone else live in North Carolina who can come to something like that? :laugh: