Sign in to follow this  
jaina27

One Word, One Name

Ok, this isn't really a game, so I thought I'd post it here. Here's what you do:

1)Using one word each, describe each of the following things (in other words, write one word beside each thing, the first word you think of when you see this thing)

Dog-

Cat-

Rat-

Coffee-

Sea-

Click for Spoiler:

Your description of dog implies your own personality.

Your description of cat implies the personality of your partner.

Your description of rat implies the personality of your enemies.

Your description of coffee is how you interpret sex.

Your description of the sea implies your own life.

2) Place a name beside each color. The name must be of a person you know and who knows you. Just try to match up the colors with who you think of when you see each color:

Yellow-

Orange-

Red-

White-

Green-

Click for Spoiler:

Yellow- Someone you will never forget

Orange- Someone you consider your true friend

Red- Someone that you really love

White- Your twin soul

Green- Someone that you will remember the rest of your life

Just something silly and fun to try!! :laugh:

:naughty:

Jaina

Jaina, that's soooooo freaky... and the color one was really freakishly accurate... I'm not sure about my "coffee" description though... I said hot, steamy, and sweet. ;)

Jaina, that's soooooo freaky... and the color one was really freakishly accurate... I'm not sure about my "coffee" description though... I said hot, steamy, and sweet.  :blink:

;) ;)

dog-loyal friend

cat-loner

rat-needs love too.

coffee-cream and sugar

sea-dolphins

yellow-angel

orange-will

red-lisa

white-esther

green-angel

well as you see my answers i guess your little thing is somewhat accurate, although im not sure about what to think of the sea, and coffee.

but the colors, oh my god, well will was one of my best friends growing up, havent seen him in a long time, but i still think of him as one of my best friends. yellow, and gree, well i guess thats self explanatory, red, yeah i do love her, always will. white, esther is my aunt, she is only a couple of years older than me, and she is my closest aunt, we talk often, and shes more like a sister than my aunt.

Didn't work too well for me jaina. Only one in the first list was the last one, Blue, how my life is, true.

Didn't or couldn't come up with any people related to the colors either, except for green, and he's not a people, he's a big lizard.

Jaina, that's soooooo freaky... and the color one was really freakishly accurate... I'm not sure about my "coffee" description though... I said hot, steamy, and sweet.  ;)

Isn't it amazing how close some of those things were? I know with my lists it was pretty much dead on; I thought it was neat.

Hehe, my word for coffee was "disgusting"......I've been told this view will change with time :blink:

;)

Jaina

Didn't work too well for me jaina.  Only one in the first list was the last one, Blue, how my life is, true.

Didn't or couldn't come up with any people related to the colors either, except for green, and he's not a people, he's a big lizard.

Hmm...sorry. ;)