Sign in to follow this  
lozanoj03

One Question About First Contact

i have one question concerning First Contact.....How did Data not embark with the borg queen?because when i saw the movie (again!) i was a little confused. So I would want to know the anserw. thanks!!!

:lol:

:( :) :( :laugh::laugh::rofl::rofl: :lol: :lol:

First, I'm sure a mod would be happy to move this to the Movies forum for you. :laugh:

Second, I'd love to respond, but would you mind clarifying your question a little bit? Which part made you think that?

i have one question concerning First Contact.....How did Data not embark with the borg queen?because when i saw the movie (again!) i was a little confused. So I would want to know the anserw. thanks!!!

:(

:(  :)  :laugh:  :laugh:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

What do you mean by, "How did Data embark with the Borg Queen?"

I think he means how hte borg queen got together with Data...? when he was grabbed under the door.. then he was considering her offer.. for a short time(though it seemed like an eternity for an android) and then i guess he just went along with it.. im just curious as to how she didnt know that he was just playing along..

Maybe it means how did he resist her?  Maybe because the Borg nanoprobes wouldn't work on him - she had to convince him, not force him.

Exactly, since Data is an android he can't be assimilated so the Borg Queen had no way of knowing that Data was just playing along..