Sign in to follow this  
Shrek

One Hour Photo

What did you think of One Hour Photo? It was pretty good. I give it 8.5/10 stars.

Plot Outline: An employee of a one-hour photo lab becomes obsessed with a young suburban family

It totally creeped me out! Robin Williams was excellent - I give his performance a 10, the movie a 9. I'm glad we have a digital camera!!! :bag:

It totally creeped me out! Robin Williams was excellent - I give his performance a 10, the movie a 9. I'm glad we have a digital camera!!! :quark:

Yeah, Robin Williams was great.

What did you think of One Hour Photo?  It was pretty good.  I give it 8.5/10 stars.

Plot Outline: An employee of a one-hour photo lab becomes obsessed with a young suburban family

I loved One Hour Photo. Robin Williams is such a talented actor, although it was strange to see him in a serious role. I found this movie to be very disturbing but so realistic of how an obsessed psychopath would behave. On the other hand, I sort of felt sorry for that character, as he was so lonely and longing to be loved that he had to make that particular family 'his own family'. The scene when Robin Williams was in his apartment and the camera shows one entire wall covered in photos of the family really showed how his obsession had taken over his life. It sent chills up my spine!

I want to watch this movie again but I need to be in the mood. It is quite full on and as I said before, rather disturbing.

Madam Captain out!!

man that is one messed up movie i saw it wow robin williams is scary!

Iliike him better as comedian!

At first I never thought Robin Williams could be good in such a role, but he was awesome!

I give the movie a 7/10.

What did you think of One Hour Photo?  It was pretty good.  I give it 8.5/10 stars.

I loved One Hour Photo. Robin Williams is such a talented actor, although it was strange to see him in a serious role. I found this movie to be very disturbing but so realistic of how an obsessed psychopath would behave. On the other hand, I sort of felt sorry for that character, as he was so lonely and longing to be loved that he had to make that particular family 'his own family'. The scene when Robin Williams was in his apartment and the camera shows one entire wall covered in photos of the family really showed how his obsession had taken over his life. It sent chills up my spine!

I want to watch this movie again but I need to be in the mood. It is quite full on and as I said before, rather disturbing.

Madam Captain out!!

What about Dead Poets Society and Insomnia? Those were both serious roles.

I liked One Hour Photo. I think it was good to see Robin Williams play more bad goy roles. I loved his acting in Insomnia with Pacino.

:cool:

The movie was great. Just to see Robin act in this manner was refreshing. He is certainly very talented. The use of white, beige and minimal sets emphasised the emptiness of the character's life (Robin). I agree the film made my skin crawl.

:laugh:

The movie was great.  Just to see Robin act in this manner was refreshing.  He is certainly very talented.  The use of white, beige and minimal sets emphasised the emptiness of the character's life (Robin). I agree the film made my skin crawl.

:laugh:

I agree, it was refreshing to see Robin Williams in a completely different role. While he is great in comedic films, he is very talented and capable of playing serious roles aswell (as we have seen in One Hour Photo). His apartment also showed how empty his life was because it was sparsely furnished and quite small. I only hope that Robin gets to play more serious characters in the future.

Madam Captain out!!

Yeah that was a very intersting movie. I rented it and still have the copy... go figure that this topic came up.

What was with the ending where it showed him in a picture with that family?