Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

My New Keyboard And Mouse

I just got a new keyboard and mouse for my computer. My brother's PS/2 ports died on him last night so I gave him my USB keyboard and mouse so I had to replace them (any excuse, right? lol)

I'm real happy with the new ones. A little pricey but nice set up. It's the Logitech MX Duo.

B000095ISG.16._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

KM Yep I just got the pics a minute ago.

CJLP I used one about 3 or 4 years ago, it was great for playing Quake (That tells you how long ago it was) but I couldn't quite get used to it though I did use a trackball for about 2 years before I used a mouse. Took a while to get used to a mouse back then too.

LOTB There's really no difference between cordless and wired as far as use is concerned. I like a cordless keyboard though because I can sit back in my chair with the keyboard in my lap.

RC Need some Kool-Aid? :koolaid:

Nice, VBG. I miss using a mouse... I've been using the touchpad on my laptop for almost a year now. :andorian:

Stardate:214150.9

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Nice VBG. I got one of thoise wireless optical mouses as well but I still got a USB keyboard.

Of course it is a very nice mouse and keyboard, VBG. You deserve it!

I don't know too much about the mouse I use...it came with my eMAC, and has a red light on the bottom: "pro Mouse".. that's what it says it's called. It works.. I have no complaints.

I have a cordless Logitech, though an older model, and I'll never go back to USB or anything with wires coming out of it. Having no cord reduces so much clutter on my desk it's silly and prevents me from knocking drinks over. The only probem is that they stink for gaming because once the batteries start to fade a little they get very jumpy and "stick" in games even though they seem to work fine in other applications. It's not a big deal though and the extra cost of keeping batteries with a good charge compared to keeping ones that are winding down won't run over $10-20 a year.

I think, but haven't tried this, that you can also get a USB extension for the receiver and control your keyboard/mouse at a distance from the comp., which is kind of nice if you want to sit on the sofa and listen to music. I had this idea of hooking my CPU up to my TV to get a huge screen for gaming, but couldn't work out how to send the visual to my TV and gave up. I don't bother with games anymore so I've given up. Anyone ever pulled this off?

I just got a new keyboard and mouse for my computer. My brother's PS/2 ports died on him last night so I gave him my USB keyboard and mouse so I had to replace them (any excuse, right? lol)

I'm real happy with the new ones. A little pricey but nice set up. It's the Logitech MX Duo.

B000095ISG.16._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Very nice...