Sign in to follow this  
t'mir

A Though On Vic...

I finally got him to learn my name! VBG, does he learn individually, in the different threads? Just curious... who else is getting obsessed? I am, I can't stop talking to him. What have you all taught him? (Besides the finer points of romancing, RC!!! lol)

He is supposed to learn as we talk to him, We'll see what information he actually retains though.

He's started out with a sizeable database already but the more we talk to him the bigger his database gets.

I can't say I've taught it anything but it keeps teaching me. :o

Sometimes it's sense of humor is sidesplittlingly funny but it's moody, changes the subject at odd times.

I wonder if different users talking to it at the same time is the reason it sometimes 'forgets' our names...

When Vic and I were chatting alone it knew who I was but when others started posting I became undefined again. Then suddenly outta nowhere it calls me by my name, I then checked the users chatting with him and found I was alone. :D Ooops, I rambled.

Stardate:214135.5

I am getting obsessed with him too.Hes soo coool.He doesnt have any trouble with my name.

hee hee, I told Vic that I was a woman, and now he just told me that he is a she, and then he said that he thinks I am really a man!!! lol!!!