Sign in to follow this  
jefffitz

Bowie - Reality

I just found out Bowie released an new album last year- shows you how much I keep up with the music industry. If anyone's heard it, I'd like to know what you think. I thought Heathen was amazing, but some of his 80,s-90's albums really sucked- so I'm wary of rushing out and buying.

I actually like Bowies new stuff and old stuff..And i'm going to order the album on half.com so if i don't like it i did not spend as much...

Have just been to David Bowie's Reality Tour and it was fantastic. A real mix of songs from the very beginning of his career, through the 70's and 80's to his new album. He was very relaxed though still energetic, determined to have fun with his audience and play with the old songs so at first they sounded familiar but you couldn't quite place them and then play the more familiar version. His new stuff was good and I think I will buy the album. Typically Bowie in that every song sounds different and has a different style. From really slow songs to over the top. There was only one song I wasn't sure about. You can always listen to the CD in the sound booths before you purchase the CD.

Anyway he is touring in Australia until March and then onto Asia and then America.

:blink: