Sign in to follow this  
master_q

Resistance is Futile

Resistance is Futile

When entering StarTrekFans.net's Offical Star Trek Trivia

;)

;)

*Official Star Trek Trivia Chat Room Session number 14 TODAY (2/21) at 4:00pm (EST)

*Be ready for some news of a special trivia session to come on March 6

*We will be having a special Wheel of Fortune trivia week in the forum. I'm not sure if we will do it this week or next but we will have one

(All of this is warranted to change. No plan is set in stone at this point.)

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

I have been debating if I will even host a trivia week this current week because I have somewhat of a massive project to do. Actually I have two. This will hinder my time to really have a Wheel of Fortune trivia week. A Wheel of Fortune trivia week would require me to check the trivia forum more often then I would usually do.

I have not fully decided what I will do. . . . .

Umm . . . . You know I'll give it a shot. If we have to extend the Wheel of Fortune rounds to another week then that's what we will have to do.

Master Q

Hello trivia participants!

Other more important things took my time away this week. However I was able to check a few of the days that I was gone but did not log on because I did not really have any reasonable amount of time to do anything.

There seems not to be much excitement for this (Wheel of Fortune) but I do want to finish it up. It does have lots of disadvantages concerning timing and all of that but doing something like this once in a while is a good thing in my view. So it will be extended another week.

I'm having less time to come here.

For Wheel of Fortune:

Before you start shooting letters at me please read the rules before hand

For Private Messages:

I know, I know - I'll get to them.

MORE TRIVIA NEWS:

--Tomorrow [sat 6] @ 5:00pm EST a special ENT Trivia Chat Room Session w/ guest host TM!

--Official Star Trek Trivia Competition: replace my use of "trivia participants" with something more colorful!**

--Spring Cleaning . . . Just like the Trek News forum this forum will under go Spring Cleaning. I will be updating the welcome message, rules (nothing will change I will just elaborate a bit more), and so on.

--Star Trek Trivia Chat Room Session #16* on 3-27-04 @ 4pm EST

*Subject to change (it has a good possibility of being held on another date)

**I want a new term that I can use.

I don't know what - - just something unique (unique is a key word,... it can be fun, . . . maybe even funny, . . . )

I will leave this competition up for a while. I'll pin a topic where anyone can reply to and give their suggestion(s). The more the better! After we got a lot of suggestions (which will probably take some time) then we will decide the wining term and the person who suggested it will get 20 points!

Master Q