Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Evans

Ships I've never seen before - discussion

star_trek_invasion5.jpg

Yeah, yeah... I know it's a video game picture, but I can't find an FMV shot of the U.S.S. Typhon NX-85808, if anyone can find or make me one or give schematicas I would REALLY appreciate your help. The U.S.S Typhon is a carrier, the first I've ever seen, and is featured in Star Trek: Invasion for P.C and Playstation 1.

Thanks again... and post away... :lol:

Edited by Lt. Evans

How do I rename this post... it changed topic... I just want an FMV screenshot of the U.S.S Typhon... or a picture of an actual carrier in star trek...

How do I rename this post... it changed topic... I just want an FMV screenshot of the U.S.S Typhon... or a picture of an actual carrier in star trek...

Post the new title exactly as you want it to be shown and the first Mod that comes along and sees it can make the changes for you then delete these off topic comments.

Check my thread about the website name. I posted a pic of ALL the starships together to scale.

it's off on the scale, Danny. the Soveriegn class is way too big. I haven't checked anything else against the ruler, though. it may just be that one ship.

star_trek_invasion5.jpg

Yeah, yeah... I know it's a video game picture, but I can't find an FMV shot of the U.S.S. Typhon NX-85808, if anyone can find or make me one or give schematicas I would REALLY appreciate your help. The U.S.S Typhon is a carrier, the first I've ever seen, and is featured in Star Trek: Invasion for P.C and Playstation 1.

Thanks again... and post away... :lol:

This ship was created for the Playstation 1 game - Star Trek: Invasion.