Sign in to follow this  
Danny

What's the name of that site...battlefleet.net or

I could of sworn the name of the site I used to go to was battlefleet.net but it doesn't exist. They had so much info concerning the history of every class of starship. I think I got this photo from them:

Click for Spoiler:

scale.jpg

(spoiler box added)

Edited by Alterego

Man, some of those ships are absolute beasts, especially by starfleet standards! of course, the scale is off. in Star Trek: First Contact, Captain Picard says the Enterprise E (Soveriegn Class) is almost 700 meters long. that picture shows it at nearly 900.

Edited by Ensign Jim Phaserman

I think StarTrekAustralia has that pic as well. I know I've seen it somewhere. :lol:

if you have a greese pen, open the spoiler, scroll down so the Enterprise E is on there towards the top, and mark her bow and stern with the greese pen. then scroll up and see how long it is on the ruler.

Almost all of those ships are fan creations. Try looking here:

Click for Spoiler:

fleet-chart-1060.jpg

EDIT: Some of the ships are off scale. The Excelsior-class is shown a little too small and the Intrepid-class seems to be shown too big, but everything else seems to be to scale. :lol:

Edited by Captain Jean-Luc Picard

I could of sworn the name of the site I used to go to was battlefleet.net but it doesn't exist. They had so much info concerning the history of every class of starship.

Well, I did a quick Google search and this site is the only one that showed up. It's probably not what you're looking for, but it does seem to have a lot of information on different ships. I hope you find that site. I hate it when a favorite web site of mine disappears.

Edited by ensign_beedrill