Sign in to follow this  
TransporterMalfunction

Help Save Enterprise

petition.jpg

Why save Enterprise? Well here are a few reasons for me:

1. Enterprise is the most promising Star Trek show since The Next Generation

2. In contains some great actors that really flesh out some interesting characters

3. It dares to be different in that it wants to look at the beginings of Trek and how our society can evolve.

4. In contains interesting action based episodes that focus on major sci-fi conventions and social issues.

5. It has made me interested in Star Trek again and given me back the feeling of excitement about watching a new episode that I have not felt since TNG.

6. The end of Enterprise could mean the end of the franchise.

7. Because it is STAR TREK.

Please don't post any negative comments in this thread as they will not be relevant to the question above

I agree, TM. the cancellation of Enterprise could , and pardon the Navy analogy here, but it could be a torpedo to the shaft seals here, and would probably sink the Franchise. Besides, Trip is hot!

I personally don't see why it need saving. Its a great show that will last another 4 seasons. Just because the bashers keep screaming cancell I just ignore them. they are a small minority

Do online petitions work?  I've read they don't.  However, if one of the biggest TV fan-bases since TOS is the fan base of Roswell which got the show a 2nd and 3rd season.  Check out Crashdown.com to learn more about how they campaigned for their show.  They could be a great asset to saving ENT. :blink:

Online Petitions are just as valid as paper petitions as long as certain safeguards, which VBG and I took care of, are put into place to insure the authenticity of the signatures such as requiring a valid email address, a location, and a first name last initial and logging the IP address when the signature is made. At the time that the petition is to be submitted, if needed, I will be printing the petition out with all information and submitting it in paper form to the proper individuals.

Do online petitions work?  I've read they don't.  However, if one of the biggest TV fan-bases since TOS is the fan base of Roswell which got the show a 2nd and 3rd season.  Check out Crashdown.com to learn more about how they campaigned for their show.  They could be a great asset to saving ENT. :blink:

Online Petitions are just as valid as paper petitions as long as certain safeguards, which VBG and I took care of, are put into place to insure the authenticity of the signatures such as requiring a valid email address, a location, and a first name last initial and logging the IP address when the signature is made. At the time that the petition is to be submitted, if needed, I will be printing the petition out with all information and submitting it in paper form to the proper individuals.

Oh, I see! I didn't realise you went to such efforts. Welp, I'll both sign the petition and send them a letter that I both watch and enjoy ENT and promote the show to all my friends. ;)