Sign in to follow this  
TransporterMalfunction

SAVE ENTERPRISE PETITION

SAVE STAR TREK: ENTERPRISE PETITION

petition.jpg

As we all know TPTB have been questioning whether or not they want to continue airing Star Trek: Enterprise. As a community we have decided to begin a petition to insure that they are aware of the wishes of the fans reguardless of what their numbers are showing them. I urge everyone to sign the petition. Even if you are not a big fan of the show we would ask that you sign the petition and say something positive to help those of us that do not want to lose the show to save it. In closing what we are suggesting is that we all come together as Star Trek Fans to save the latest installment of the franchise and to help with insuring that Star Trek does go on for future generations. If you do not want to sign the petition in a positive manner please do not sign it, as negative comments will negate our effort. Any negative comments will be deleted since this is a petition to keep the show on the air?

cast.jpg

CLICK HERE TO VIEW AND SIGN THE PETITION

Originally posted by ddillard in Starfleet Command Database

I also ask everyone to remember that the first name, last intial, valid email address, and Location MUST be filled out or your signature will not count for the petition as those are required information for the petition to be valid.

I just had to delete this signature from the Petition.

62)     

Captin Scot

Utah

Friday, February 20, 2004 15:21

Save enterprise it's the only new seris

thats good!

Please remember that you have to use your real first name and last initial and you must enter an email address for your signature to be valid. If this was your signature please repost it.

I voted to save this show Enterprise. It is a good show that I think is worthy of rescue from the individuals who want to get rid of it. I along with many others believe it belongs on the air. Anyone who hasn't signed the petiton to keep Enterprise on the air should do so.

SAVE ENTERPRISE

I voted to save this show Enterprise.  It is a good show that I think is worthy of rescue from the individuals who want to get rid of it.  I along with many others believe it belongs on the air.  Anyone who hasn't signed the petiton to keep Enterprise on the air should do so. 

SAVE ENTERPRISE

Thank you KayTroi

I have to be honest I did not like Seasons 1 and 2 of Enterprise and did not rate them highly at all - the writing was poor and Archer did not appeal to me as a leader - something ST has always had was strong leaders (Kirk/Picard/Sisko eventually/Janeway almost) - when Season 3 came out I had my worries - in the old chatroom on Startrek.com - opinions were mixed to say the least - then Season 3 came and I was blown away - there was a sense of urgency that the first 2 seasons lacked - my only regret was that they could not stretch the stoyline of Season 3 into Season 4 - instead they returned to The Temporal Cold War - which I never understood or received an adequate explanation of - I hope they change their minds - at the end of Season 3 I felt it done enough to save itself - please reconsider it is a good show :laugh:

Signature 946 should probably be removed it reads:

"DOWN WITH THIS PETITION ".

However, I find this confusing as I found the person who wrote it on another message board and he seems to be pro-Ent.

Anyway, looks good, almost 1000 signatures. Boy, that'll look great once its all printed out and in a big thick envelope.

Signature 946 should probably be removed it reads:

"DOWN WITH THIS PETITION ".

However, I find this confusing as I found the person who wrote it on another message board and he seems to be pro-Ent.

Anyway, looks good, almost 1000 signatures. Boy, that'll look great once its all printed out and in a big thick envelope.

300755[/snapback]

Got it. Thanks. Feel free to post any others that you think are not appropriate. Just be sure to include the singanture number. There are alot of signatures and I am going through them as fast as I can but it is very possible that I may miss something so the more eyes the better.