Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Chase Masterson CD

Chase Masterson has a music CD out and I thought some of you may be interested in it..I just ordered a copy for myself. I'm providing a link to the site. You can even hear samples from the CD there..It sounds real good to me..

Thrill of the Chase

Any Jazz fans here?

Just thought I would bring this up front again in case anyone missed this thread of mine..I'm anxious to get this CD..The samples that I've heard sound real good...I think Chase has a good voice..Can't wait to hear the whole CD..

I know that nobody here likes this kind of music but I just wanted to say that I recieved my copy the other day..Pretty good music in my opinion..But, I like all styles of music except for rap and loud heavy metal..I think Chase sounds real good on this CD..She has a good voice and she did a good job with these songs..I like her version of 'Fever'..Chase even autographed the CD for me..

:wow: I only just saw this because I was looking at the online list and a spider was on it. This is totally my type of music!! :clap: *ordering now*

I can't stop listening to the clips, I'm in heaven. :congrats: I listen to this kind of stuff all the time, it drives Robert nuts. :congrats: She has an awesome voice.

Edited by RikerChick

:wow: I only just saw this because I was looking at the online list and a spider was on it. This is totally my type of music!!  :wow: *ordering now*

I can't stop listening to the clips, I'm in heaven. :congrats: I listen to this kind of stuff all the time, it drives Robert nuts. :congrats: She has an awesome voice.

283375[/snapback]

:clap: Cool RC..Glad you saw this post..I like this cd of hers..She does have a great voice.. :hug: