Sign in to follow this  
Powreal

Galaxy Class Starship RPG!

Yeah... why not?

:laugh:

I get dibs on being your first officer... assuming you're the ship's captain.

Edited by Lt. Evans

Positions aboard Captain Powreal's new starship:

Captain: Powreal

First officer: Lt. Evans

Chief Engineer: harrykim

Chief Medical officer: Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Helm/Ship's Pilot: Sasooni

Security/Tacitcal: mfa_angelfire

Science officer: Unassigned

Ship's nurse: Unassigned

Counsellor: Unassigned

We need to fill the last three positions and in the meantime we need to come up with a name for the ship...

galaxy_top.jpg

Edited by Lt. Evans

Science officer position granted by first officer. Welcome aboard, Alexander32. Yes, it will take place here...

Captain: Powreal

First officer: Lt. Evans

Chief Engineer: harrykim

Chief Medical officer: Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Helm/Ship's Pilot: Sasooni

Security/Tacitcal: mfa_angelfire

Science officer: Alexander32

Ship's nurse: Aurora Astrum?

Counsellor: Aurora Astrum?

Aurora Astrum could double as the ship's nurse and counsellor... but we don't NEED either of those ranks. The U.S.S Voyager functioned perfectly without a counsellor and the U.S.S Defiant functioned without a Ship's nurse. We still need a name for the ship and we need the all ahead from Captain Powreal.

Edited by Lt. Evans

I don't think this going to happen. Powreal doesn't appear to be attending the site and people don't drop by this forum reguarly enough.

(Lt. Evans sighs and looks out of the window of his quarters. Somewhere in a lonely corner of the galaxy a star explodes, and a dream dies.)

Alright... you're right... let's gather the crew. In the Captain's absence I will take over!

:picard-sith:

(Commander Evans steps on to the bridge of the Galaxy class starship, sits firmly into the Captain's seat and relays his orders to the ferengi helmsman, Ensign Sasooni.)

Commander Evans: Ensign, set course for Rigel VII, warp five!

Ensign Sasooni: Aye, sir.

Commander Evans: Engage!

*Would this be a character RPG? I think that would be a lot better if the people involved sorted out basic characters. Until then, I'll be content with Sasooni, though I am a Cardassian.*

Sasooni raised his eyebrows as he deftly inputted the commands. The ship jumped to warp. Turning back round he gave the Commander a questioning look.

"Warp 5 Sir, that’s a bit... slow, wouldn't you say?" He said to the Commander with a trace of sarcasm.

Commander: Engineering, report!

(Sasooni. General Order 32: Except in the case of an extreme emergency, no Starfleet commander is authorized to order his ship to travel faster than Warp Factor Five without express permission from Starfleet Command. This is why I'm in charge of the ship, because I can quote all the 'Directives and orders' of Starfleet... because I'm that much of a trekkie.)

Edited by Lt. Evans

Sasooni jumps out of his seat and looks round at the Commander.

"I'd better get down there Sir, who knows what kind of mess those crack-a-jacks down there have made!"

(You heard me, I quit... everyone's too desperate to do there own thing or twist the story. There's no co-operation. Absolute chaos insues. Crew members get bored. Players leave. So... goodbye. RPGs need some sort of guidelines and what's more they need a gamesmaster to oversee the proceedings and create the story... too many people equals too much happening which equals utter mayhem. I'm not saying you can't enjoy yourselves... I'm just not enjoying it myself. So: I quit.)

Edited by Lt. Evans

(A salvo of torpedoes explodes on the port side of your ship, an entire fleet of Romulans are in pursuit of you. Suddenly Kirk jumps through a time portal which appears on the bridge, taking command. The ship goes into orbit around the planet Rigel III. The tactical officer begins an Irish jig. Alderan space hippies from the planet Zog turn the warp core reactor into a massive cannabis bong. Acting captain Alexander sits and watches the utter mayhem insue around him. Will he admit that there is chaos... or will he just blame it all on 'Q'?)

(A salvo of torpedoes explodes on the port side of your ship, an entire fleet of Romulans are in pursuit of you. Suddenly Kirk jumps through a time portal which appears on the bridge, taking command. The ship goes into orbit around the planet Rigel III. The tactical officer begins an Irish jig. Alderan space hippies from the planet Zog turn the warp core reactor into a massive cannabis bong. Acting captain Alexander sits and watches the utter mayhem insue around him. Will he admit that there is chaos... or will he just blame it all on 'Q'?)

Are you insane? :theforce:

I'm not an idiot... I'm sorry if I upset you... I just hate chaos. And I don't want to join in anymore. Feel free to frolic about. My point with that little post was that one minute something is happening and then suddenly someone else changes it, completly ignoring the plot line... which isn't very much fun... since we're supposed to be in this together.