Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

New episode on week (or day) of birth?

I was born before TOS but my daughter was born during the week TNG episode The Chase originally aired.

What was the new episode playing the week or if you were really lucky, on the day of your birth? Do you know it?

My thanks to SPACEHIPPY for inspiring this thread idea!

The Week I was born there were 2 episodes, one was 2 days before I was born and one was 5 days after I was born. They were TOS of course and the episodes were The Cloud Minders on February 28, 1969 and the first episode after I was born was The Savage Curtain March 7, 1969 My father made sure I saw the March 7th episode and I've been a fan ever since.

Interesting topic..Too bad it doesn't really apply to me..I was born before TOS..And both my son and daughter were born before TNG..

I came around shortly before TNG, so I know I didn't have my own ep (besides, I was a summer-baby :assimilated: ). I don't even get to claim a film as I was right in-between III and IV. :assimilated: Oh well.

I was born before TOS, too. But I did look at the episode guide and discovered that the TNG episode "Heart of Glory" aired the day before my second daughter was born (it aired on March 21, 1988). I don't really remember seeing that, but I do remember refusing to go to the hospital until after the TOS rerun of "Piece of the Action" ended at midnight. She was born at 3:22 AM.

There were not Trek Episodes airing when I was born.  I was in between TOS and TNG.

Same here. However, I was born 3 months before TNG went on the air.