Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Which series had the best third season?

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which series had the best third season?

• Star Trek
    • The Next Generation
    • Deep Space Nine
    • Voyager
    • Enterprise

I think it's a tie between TNG & VOY. They both had terrific 3rd seasons. I can't speak for TOS nor DS9 as I missed out on most of their third season. As for ENT, I think the third season rocks! Hmm... I'll need time to decide which series has had the best third season. What about you guys?

Guest Mike_Hines01

Enterprise, I love that show and season 3 has been fantastic.

TNG for me. Why? Because TNG is my fave series and I love all seasons equally. I'd pick any season from TNG over seasons from the other series. :rofl: (no offense meant to all the other series)

And TNG season 3 has many good episodes... "The Best Of Both Worlds, Part I", for example... :P

Mrs. Captain Picard

Since Enterprise hasn't completed season 3 yet it's hard to say it's the best. I haven't seen every episode of Voyager's 3rd season either but going on the episodes I have seen from all 5 series it's a tie between DS9 and Enterprise right now. I haven't voted yet but will ponder the question for a while.

DS9! The Defiant and The Founders, these two addition to DS9 truly allowed it to boldly go where none had gone before. This series really kicked off DS9 and had the fore-runners to In Purgatory's Shadow/By Inferno's Light, the fantastic Impropable Cause/The Die Is Cast.

I voted TNG as well. They had so many outstanding episodes that season like BOBW Part 1, The Offspring, Yesterday's Enterprise, Deja Q and Sarek to name just a few.

TNG, TNG, TNG, TNG, TNG, TNG, TNG, TNG, TNG, TNG, TNG, TNG, TNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!