Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LordOfTheBorg

Never Ending Paragraph

ok, i like the N.E.S(Never Ending Sentence) but it only allows one line, so i thought i would make this, where you are allowed as many lines as you want! i won't start here, i'll let someone else, because i'm not to good at starting these games :o lol

Once apon a time on the planet vulcan there was a rebel vulcan called vorcana. Vorcana hated logic so he and his ferind decided to blow up vulcan. but the vulcan high command did not let him. After a great battle Vorcana surrendered and he said to the gaurds. Im hungry for...............

hot dogs and hand grenades" but the gaurds didnt let him have either. After a while the vulcans decided that he and his friend were ok to go, and they let them loose. Soon afterwards the two friends highjacked a vulcan ship, and flew to the klingon homeworld to sell.....

Aflac Insurance. Soon finding out that klingons dont like a duck as their mascot they went to a nearby targ farm and stole the famous toby the targ. The vulcans made much progress selling the insurance but one day a drunk klingon got hungry and killed toby. Soon the sellers moved to the planet...............

HopingSkotchen, where they learned the game of HOP AND SKOTCH which was named after the great inventer, Hoper Skratch. it involved hoppinh on one foot while singing Old Mcdonnerd , then to hop to the other foot without falling over and start to sing the age old song......

whihc the Borg queen assimilated form the Federation Database. The Federation database also had encryption codes for the shields of the Akira-class starship