Sign in to follow this  
MeeMaw

Does anybody know...

where I can find a good interactive story board for TOS or TNG? I love the IA stories and am itching to do some 'joint writing' with other fans. I'd also like to find a good ST site that has good fan fic.

Let me know!!!

Katy

:blink:

I'm sorry I don't have an answer for you on this one. When I made this story forum I was hoping it might take the form of an interactive story, if I understand what you mean by interactive.

I would love to see a Star Trek story start here where one person starts it then another user continues it then another picks up from the previous post etc. Is that what you mean by IA?

I'm sorry I don't have an answer for you on this one. When I made this story forum I was hoping it might take the form of an interactive story, if I understand what you mean by interactive.

I would love to see a Star Trek story start here where one person starts it then another user continues it then another picks up from the previous post etc. Is that what you mean by IA?

Exactly! Would you like for me to start something? I ran an IA or 'round robin' story board for 2 years and LOVED it! I think it would be so fun! The question I have is, can it be strickly 'canon' characters? It's hard when people start adding their characters. Do you have rules set up for an IA or round robin? Please let me know!

Katy

:blink:

No, there's no rules or anything like that but if you'd like to start one you can set the rules and parameters the way you'd like to have them. Let me know when you start the story and I can "Pin" it so that it stays at the top.

No, there's no rules or anything like that but if you'd like to start one you can set the rules and parameters the way you'd like to have them. Let me know when you start the story and I can "Pin" it so that it stays at the top.

:blink: :D:D :)

Cool! I would love it! Let me think about it and I'll let you know!! Do I need to email you the rules and parameters or post them with the start? You have no :P how happy I am right now!!!! I will get back with you!

Katy ;)

You were also asking where where you could find good fanfiction site.

there is Fanfiction.net and the archive. those are great. If you do a search on fanfiction+Startrek it should come up with those and may more. if there is a type..TOS< TNG.ect... that you like, search for those. Ther is quite a lot out there.