Sign in to follow this  
archerfan

I will miss you all!

I am heading off for Maui tomorrow and will be gone for 15 days. I may be able to log on once or twice but otherwise I wont be here for a while :clap: . I will miss you all and will log on as soon as I return. It's going to be a real challenge to try to get all my TV shows in. Aloha!

you r sooo luck!! have fun!!!! :clap: i wana go now!! can i hide in your suit case?

pweeeeezzz? 8frowns they always say no.. *shrugs* bye have a good time! :wub:

Ditto to everyone else's begging. :wub:

Have an awesome trip and bring back some pics. :clap:

Maui is awesome in February...Have a great time!...and tape your shows...you won't want to watch TV over there.

lucky luck lucky, i wish i could go, well have a great time, we'll be here when you get back, and tape the shows, who wants to sit in and watch tv when your in paradise. take lots of pics, and show us a few

have fun. iam little sure you ave no room in your suitcase? o well have fun

Well, since you have already left I guess I can't bride you into taking me along. :huh: Oh, well. Have fun and be safe. :dude:

Any one going on holiday has my best wishes, and envy. I hope you enjoyed it!

Hi Everyone!

I am still here and have missed Enterprise the last two weeks :wow:. I can't really record unless I am at home and I thought we had UPN here on Maui since I watched it last year. Anyway I will probably be here until Saterday the 28th.I hope what I have seen with the Enterprise petition doesn't mean that they are thinking about cancelling the show! Can someone give me a quick update of whats been going on with that the last couple weeks? I think Im going to try to download the eps I missed to catch up with everything.