Sign in to follow this  
BorgAssimilator

QUESTION on 3DS Max

Ok, so I have a couple of triangles. How would I mold them into being one object. Not a group, but one object (or I'll take a group as well, since I don't know how to do that either lol) Now, we take this object object. I need to know how to break it to a thousand tiny little pieces, and make them explode (from a central point) off the screen. How would I do this? Any tips or links to tutorials would be highly apriciated. I had this one link to this sci fi tutorial that tought you how to do things like warp fields, asteroids, commets, and other things, but I lost it :laugh: oh well.

What version of max is it?

I know of a few good tutes for explotions. I will try and find them for you.

as for joining them. there are a number of ways to do this. you could use a simple boolian compound or you could join the Vertex together. I will hunt down all the tutes I know off.

BTW go to descreets home page to sign up for the trial of 3DS Max V6 you can download there compleat tutorial help file and tute files for free as well as Max 6 Demo. the tutes are realy good.

I'm pretty shure that the tutes from descreet have one to build an asteroid and then one to blow it up.

Edited by Abakai2003