Sign in to follow this  
master_q

"Xindi Questions Will Be Answered Soon"

"Xindi Questions Will Be Answered Soon"

240x320.jpg

In a recent scheduled chat room session at StarTrek.com Scott Bakula said; "I would say there's a very good chance that many of the questions we've all been having about the Xindi and their direction will be answered very soon"

"I think this conflict with the Xindi will change all of us forever," he said. "So the return to normalcy is going to be difficult and I personally don't see us ever being the same as we were before. Which again, will set us into new places with different approaches from here on out."

"Thank you all for supporting us this season"

"We all have to make a big push--we get five original episodes in a row, then a break in March, then we're back for original shows until the end of the seaon. Thanks for the support, keep bugging the network. We've been working really hard to give you a great product and something we're all proud of."

TrekToday Summary ~ Click Here

StarTrek.com Chat Room Transcript ~ Click Here

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

That's not going to happen soon.... Berman just wants to get ratings.... he's going to extend this on the long term....

You know what this means? People will stop watching i.e lost ratings..Then it will be cancelled..What they need to do is reselove it and move on