Sign in to follow this  
ILIKESEVEN

The Most irritating startrek character

Wow. Such catfights! Anyhow, I think that Wes and Lwaxana are the WORST characters in terms of annoyance.... with Troi coming up close in second. I also disliked Janeway, blah.

Best Q line (paraphrased): "When will you ever stop listnening to Troi's psychobabble?!?"

Quark, actually all Ferengi annoy me! ;)

Yes!! Yes!! Yes!!....Everytime I see one of these Characters I shutter!!!

Personally, I loved the Ferengi.

;)

Not me, I'd be affraid of being infected by her nana-probes, especially after they infected Holo-Doc's mobile emitter!

Her 'nana probes' don't interest me. She does have other assets.

;)

As I remember, Tom hated being the ship's nurse.

That's because they wanted him to dress up like a nurse. With a little hat and a skirt.

:)

One cargo bay was converted into an airponics (spelling?) bay, cargo bay 2 (where Seven's alcove is located) was usually half-empty

Saved for emergency supplies?

then we have 3 shuttlebay-sized cargo bays near the bottom of the ship. I think they had plenty of space.

They didn't need a crappy little junk pile ship on Voyager. Why did he keep that stupid thing there?

then we have 3 shuttlebay-sized cargo bays near the bottom of the ship. I think they had plenty of space.

They didn't need a crappy little junk pile ship on Voyager. Why did he keep that stupid thing there?

I don't know, I allways thought Neelix's shuttle was too big. It should have been like the Delta Flyer, with a cockpit and aft milti-purpose room, but much smaller. Also, did you know the Delta Flyer has a bathroom between it's two rooms? ;)

Also, did you know the Delta Flyer has a bathroom between it's two rooms?

OK, this is how it should be. The entire Voyager crew in one room. Me and Seven sharing the other one.

;);) :)

OK, this is how it should be. The entire Voyager crew in one room. Me and Seven sharing the other one.

IN YOUR DREAMS BOY

*wake up time to die* bladerunner

Now that others have reminded me - Nurse Chapel was annoying. I've seen paintings that were more animated but compared to her performance in the pilot you can see it wasn't her acting skills. Lwaxana was intentionally irritating which made her funny. One of the funniest line was when Picard agreed to "give her away" at her wedding.

And Ezri was incredibly irritating.

And Nellix was annoying but not as much to me as the others

And I don't like Ferengi - they are annoying.

But then Keiko was kind of annoying because she was always mad at Miles or unhappy about something.

For me, Nelix wasn't that bad. Yeah, he was sorta useless, but he did have some nice quotes in there, and had his moments. However, Kes never really did all that much, and sorta had some less than smart suggestions. Always seems to get in the way of things.

i loved quark, liked barclay or broccoli (his nickname); neelix is the only character which really grated on my nerves.

Wesley Crusher for sure. He was really the only character I "disliked", and that may be more for the way they had his character leave the show by interfearing with the mission and putting lives at risk.

No, I think it was more the whole character not just that one point. Nothing against the actor, it was just the way the character was written.

When i see Barclay, he reminds me off a cheap xxx-ratedmovie

that guy realy makes me :force:

......................................................................................................................

betereennattekutdaneendrogetong

When i see Barclay, he reminds me off a cheap xxx-ratedmovie

that guy realy makes me :force:

.................................................................................................

betereennattekutdaneendrogetong

LOL! wait Barclay in an XXX movie ::shudders::

Sisko actually, he was too arrogant and made into a god.

Barclay is the greatest non-cast character in Star Trek (ok- maybe Q comes 1st). Reg was my hero from the moment I saw the sword fight scene. He gave hope to all of us who know that we'd never make through Starfleet academy.

Picard:(paraphase)"Where did you learn to fight like that."

Barclay: "Self taught, mi capitane, perhaps you'd like a few lessons!"

I was so inflamed by the defamation of Reg Barclay that I forgot to cast my vote for the most annoying character.

Here's a hint- he's a whiney, teenage, mommas boy.