Sign in to follow this  
emanon

Bio Physical Microwormholes

I have posted this topic on the Main Star Trek board. But it is worth posting it here to see if anyone has any additional thoughts on the subject.

I have a theory, an idea, that everything (matter) is joined by microwormholes, which are smaller than anything measurable, below the Planck length.

So let's assume they exist in only Carbon atoms, although they are most like to exist in all matter.

Using the example of carbon atoms in a bag, a John Gribbin trick, it is quite easy to see that even if the microwormholes were joined one-on-one, that even a 12g bag of carbon atoms would be able to join all points in space-time, throughout the history of the known Universe billion's upon billion's of times over.

So the question is not do they exist, it is more a case of if they did exist, what phenomena would we notice from them and how are they connected, one-to-one or one-to-many?

Parapsychology may be on the verge of answering some of these questions, since it appears that the human brain might somehow access these puddle's in space-time and use them to predict future events and interpret past events.

Check out my web site for more notions on the subject.

If nothing else it explains how the different species communicate using their minds...brain waves my backside.

I actually posted something quite similar in the "Uncertainty Principal" thread:

I think this has to deal with the very foundation of space-time and the core structure of the universe. (And quite possibly spirituality too!)

I think that there might very well be a sort of universe-wide connectivity (which, as the name implies, connects anything to everything) which makes the entire universe like a super-network.  If you could tap into this network, it would be essentially be becoming one with the universe, and through this you would know everything about the universe and be able to completely control the universe.  This actually sounds a lot like God or Q to me.  This connectivity - because you are the universe - would allow you to know anything and everything about the universe.  This, I believe is the only way we could ever bypass the uncertainty principal.

Thoughts?

It sounds similar - except I don't think they are wormholes.

Are you in any chance brianbrane from ST.com? Because we (if it was you or someone else) talked about this one time before (a long time ago)

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Yes, it was me...back in the Summer of 2002 I would guess.

I'll take a look at that other thread...cheers

I think you were all geneticaly enhanced at birth cause I am understanding none of this. The fact that it is 7:00 AM might have something to do with this, but oh well.

No microwormholes!!!!!!!!! Comeon ther is no explanation for this theory... It's tooo complicated.... Remember Ockham's razor... When two competing theories are compared, the simpler is the better and the most likely....

I rather think that the universe is made of dark matter which is made of Superstrings or of the quantum foam of planck length that can be manipulated by us...l...... It would also explain inter hyper-space....

I would think that the bending ofspacetime is hgigh ly explosive as it messes with ethe alignmnent of the foam but oh well......