Sign in to follow this  
trekzone

Why?

Here in Australia, channel 9 airs Enterprise (or Star Trek: Enterprise) on Wednesdays at 11pm or 11:30pm, and at other times it refuses to air it for over 4 weeks.

Anyway, my gripe - and i would like opinions please - why do they air it in our prime time season (february - november), when it gets barely any ratings (or so they say).

WHY!?

WHY!? i tell you it is insane - im going to call and ask them tomorrow.

Do you ask for logic or reasons when it comes to broadcasting stations? FORGET THAT!!

Here in Germany they stopped airing in the middle of season 2 (right after "The crossing") begining of December.

And next Saturday at 7.30 p.m. (simultaneaous to soccor - when ENT can only lose) they start right from the beginning with "Broken Bow". It was said that this was the wish of the fans !!!!!!!??????

When hearing that, do you still want an answer to your question, Trekzone???

well - Channel 9 doesnt give a stuff about the fans! they told me - and i quote:

Enterprise doesnt receive enough viewers to gain an earlier timeslot.  And during the Australian rugby state tour, we decided that fans would enjoy it more than Enterprise.

THEY WOULD ENJOY THE RUGBY AT 3PM NOT AT MIDNIGHT!!! GEEZZZ.......man, im loosing my cool!

and, it goes against CJLP's beliefs - but, I VOW TO WATCH ENTERPRISE WHEN IT AIRS ON UPN THANKS TO BIT TORRENTS!