Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

What is your favorite sci-fi vehicle?

What is your favorite sci-fi vehicle?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite sci-fi vehicle?

• Runabout
    • Federation Scoutship
    • Captain's Yacht
    • Shuttlecraft
    • Shuttlepod
    • Delorean Time Machine
    • Time Machine (The Time Machine - 2002)
    • Ecto 1
    • Stargate
    • Batmobile
    • Tardis

These are the ones I'm familiar with, if you have any suggestions, post them and hopefully a mod will add them.

My favorite personal sci-fi vehicle would be... hmm... I'm not sure. I'll have to think about it. What about you guys?

NOTE: If you suggest a space ship, keep it small like a shuttle or runabout. :lol:

I like the DS9's Runabouts. Certainly better than a shuttlecraft or shuttlepod..The Captain's Yacht sounds cool but I can't seem to remember seeing it on screen..

* Note to toy companies: Looks like the runabout is winning this poll by a landslide!

I would like the Eagle from Space:1999. I think it's modular design may have influenced the runabout, now that I think of it.

The Delorean. I hate the car, I love the time machine. I'd take the Delorean, take out all the time machine parts, and put it in a nice car. Lol. THE ASTON MARTIN V12 VANQUISH TIME MACHINE! :lol:

I went for the Runabout.  It's almost like an RV for space. LOL

In that case I guess you really loved the flying Winnebago from SpaceBalls. :lol: (Eagle1?)

I'd hafta mix the Scout ship, the runabout, the yacht, the timeshuttle Aeon, the type 9 (10? whichever was in Insurresction), and the Delta Flyer. I like each of 'em for different reasons.

For a smaller StarWars ship, Slave-I aint bad. I don't like the Star Fury so that pretty much knocks out B5, and I'll pick a space ship over something stuck on a planet any day (even though the SeaQuest and Delorean are great).

All I read was the question - what is your favorite sci-fi vehicle? But yes there were mini subs and the stinger but I don't want to be under the ocean in a little vessel. Something might decide to eat you.

I like the DS9's Runabouts. Certainly better than a shuttlecraft or shuttlepod..The Captain's Yacht sounds cool but I can't seem to remember seeing it on screen..

We've only seen one Captain's Yacht. It detached from the bottom of the Enterprise-E saucer section in Star Trek: Insurrection. Take a close look at the quantum torpedoe launcher, see the smooth bottom of the dome? That's the yacht. :rolleyes:

shuttlebay_co1.jpg

Stardate:21477.8

I picked the Delorean Time Maching, i dont know probably because I LOVE Back to the Future.