Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Tiron

I was watching that episode Meridian today. Jeffery Combs portrays that alien character Tiron in it. Early in the episode he walks up to the bar and orders a glass of Andorian Ale from Quark.. B) ..This really struck me as funny since now Jeffery Combs is playing that Andorian Shran on Enterprise. And in fact shared a drink of Andorian Ale with Captain Archer this week.. B)

Perhaps Rick Berman had JC in mind all along to play an Andorian..!?

Edited by spacetigger

I was watching that episode Meridian today. Jeffery Combs portrays that alien character Tiron in it. Early in the episode he walks up to the bar and orders a glass of Andorian Ale from Quark.. :lol: ..This really struck me as funny since now Jeffery Combs is playing that Andorian Shran on Enterprise. And in fact shared a drink of Andorian Ale with Captain Archer this week.. :lol:

Perhaps Rick Berman had JC in mind all along to play an Andorian..!?

I know that if I were Rick Berman I would always be on the lookout for ways to use Jeffrey Combs in any show I was producing. Combs is so wonderful and the total package. What comic timing, what wonderfully expressive eyes ... he's just great.

It does make me happy when every great once in a while there is some sort of connection made between DS9 and other ST series. It happens so infrequently! I'll take what I can get.