Sign in to follow this  
Carrion

Shran pastlife of Weyoun?

I doubt it, sincerely. Isn't that Shran cat an Andorian or something on Enterprise? How exactly would they be connected to the Vorta in the Gamma Quadrant centuries prior to the discovery of the wormhole by the Alpha Quadrant?

The Vorta has been serving the Dominion for a thousand years or more. By the time we meet Weyoun, he is Weyoun #5. Wouldn't Weyoun #1 pre-date the happenings on Enterprise assuming that the lifespan of the Vorta is approximately that of humans (100 years give or take.)?

Could it be a ploting Changeling that interacted with weyoun and used his likeness to create the appearance of Shran :wow: .....naaa could'nt be :dude: ..I'm just being paranoid :laugh:....right? :laugh:

Didn't we have this conversation in Risa? :dude:

:laugh::laugh:

No Carrion, I don't believe Shran is a past life incarnation of Weyon but it's cool with me if you want to think so.

Edited by Alterego

Oh really I had no idea I only posted it here because of the relativeness to both but plz continue your ideas i like to hear them thankyou.

Well since all of the Weyoun clones are accounted for in the 24th century and Shran is in the 22nd century it couldn't be possible even if the whole "past lives" thing was possible.

Hmm..."The Dominion has endured for over 2000 years and will continue to endure long after the Federation has crumbled into dust..."

I think Weyoun was maybe in his first or second clone in the Gamma Quadrant when Shran was alive...

So, no not past life...I agree that he was just another brilliant JC character....

Like many DS9ers, I am always grasping at any straw that shows Paramount remembers that there once was a show called Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. In light of that, I would love to think that Shran is somehow connected to Weyoun and that we'll be given an Enterprise plotline that will connect to DS9 ... I can dream.

But, Shran is simply another brilliant character portrayed by the awesome Jeffrey Combs. In an interview on the DS9 DVDs, I forget which season, Combs says something about that he originally auditioned for Riker?@!?! I can't even imagine that, can you?

Like many DS9ers, I am always grasping at any straw that shows Paramount remembers that there once was a show called Star Trek: Deep Space Nine.  In light of that, I would love to think that Shran is somehow connected to Weyoun and that we'll be given an Enterprise plotline that will connect to DS9 ... I can dream.

But, Shran is simply another brilliant character portrayed by the awesome Jeffrey Combs.  In an interview on the DS9 DVDs, I forget which season, Combs says something about that he originally auditioned for Riker?@!?!  I can't even imagine that, can you?

255418[/snapback]

I would have loved to see Combs play Riker. I liked Frakes, but just imagine how different Riker would be if played by Combs. It would have really had an impact on the series.