Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jack_Bauer

Which Starships were at which battle?

I thought it would be an interesting game to see who could name what starships were present at what battle. For example, if I was to say the M5 drill, could you name the five starships present. The answers would be the Enterprise, Lexington, Hood, Excalibur and Potemkin.

So, here's the first: The Battle at Sector 001 in 2373 (Star Trek First Contact). There are about 9 starships I'm looking for. Three from comm chatter and six mentioned in canon material or seen in the battle. (The U.S.S. Madison was mentioned in comm chatter but is barely audible so I didn't include it).

Hard one...

Thunderchild, Yeager, Appalachia(sp), Lexington, Budapest, Defiant, Ent-E, Bozeman?(I don't think so) ... The first seven are the only ones I'm sure of.

Ace, all 8 are correct. The only one missing is the U.S.S. Endeavour. It is ordered to fall back with the Bozeman in the initial comm chatter.

Ok, let's try the battle to retake DS9 in Sacrafice of Angels. I believe there are 7 mentioned in the ep. The Sarek is mentioned in Favor the Bold. I'll reduce it to six because the Centaur is not seen but Captain Reynolds is named. Are these too difficult?