Sign in to follow this  
karenjo

What Would They Read?

First of Several Polls: What do you think Archer reads when he's not on duty?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. First of Several Polls: What do you think Archer reads when he's not on duty?

• Herman Melville (Moby Dick, etc.)
    • Mark Twain (The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, etc.)
    • Patrick O'Brian (Captain and Commander, the other Jack Aubrey books)
    • Orson Scott Card (Ender's Game, Homecoming, etc.)
    • Other (please specify in your reply)

Just a fun thought, arising from the thread on relationships. If people are interested, I may post some other polls about other characters' reading habits.

By the way, this is off-hours reading. No professional material (e.g., Scotty and his technical journals) allowed!

I know Archer has a Bible in his quarters; (Picard has a Bible also) an anomaly once knocked it off the shelf. Also, whenever someone visits T'Pol late in the evening she is always seen to be reading something.

Edited by Alterego

I'm not familiar with a couple of those books - somehow I think Archer would read a lot - I mean his mother read poetry to him when he was a child. I see him reading adventure more than scifi for some reason.

I think Archer would probably be a reader of real-life adventures. You know Scott of the Antarctic, Shackleton, the first space explorers - that kind of thing. You can bet there's nothing on team building on his shelf though!!! Maybe he has the Bible to feed his God-complex. :P