Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

t'mir

I'm T'mir and this is my log...

Crewman T'mir's personal log, stardate 011604...

Had a fair day today... woke up to the MacGyver theme song, but didn't wish to get up because I was so nice and toasty and it was 5 degrees :P this AM!! But had to, work was @ 8:30. So I rolled out of bed and took a shower; making a mental note that there is only about 3 or 4 more showers' worth of cucumber melon body wash in the tube, and I will need more conditioner by the end of the week. I was almost crying this morning when I discovered my blue sweater (the one my friends always compliments me on) has shunk!! Oh well, it was a little baggy now it fits like it was tailored--go figure. :eek: Work was pretty good, all patients ACTUALLY showed up!! Miracle! I'm a receptionist at an allergist's office. Only worked till 1:00 today, so I had time to go get some groceries (two packs of strawberry yogurt, cucumbers, and bubble gum). Went home, finished bio homework. No class today... and monday we have the day off. :force: (YAY for MLK day!) :huh: Ok... watched an x-files rerun and started a paper for art history... GEEZ such a boring class and it's between 8 and 10 pm so I get really sleepy... bad news, man. Oh well. This weekend I'm going to ESPN zone and so I'll try and forget about school for a few hours ;). Tonight I'm going to a friend's house for dinner and dessert, debating on whether I should change or not... naw. Well I cleaned my room, looks the same as it did before i cleaned it. Pish!! I'll tell you if anything interesting happens tonight. T'mir out.

In case anyone is wondering (if anyone actually reads this! ;) ) I started my log over for various reasons... I'll be posting more soon. ;)

Thanks to friends for backing me up on this.

T'mir

Hi T' Mir. Im happy that you are doing well. My life is pretty bad I failed a algebra test and I will probally fail this quarter. But just have fun with your life.

Nahmira

Ok, it's been a while!

Work was stressy... it's Spring Break though, so I'm doing good with it. After work I went to visit a sick friend, and then I went to the gym by myself. Katelyn had to work late today, so we couldn't go together.... so I just listened to my music the whole time. The weirdest thing happened tonight, I dunno if anyone will believe me but it's just too wild to be made up!!! :assimilated:

Ok, for the past day or so we thought there was a bird trapped in the wall in our kitchen.. thinking that the stupid thing had came in through the vent travelling to the microwave vent. Well... this afternoon the squaking and scratching sounds stopped, and so we were all afraid it had died in there and would start rotting or nasty things like that! ugh.

Anyhow, my dad and brother took the microwave down and looked in the crevace between the walls, and Voila, no bird. Ok, so they were going to just put it back up, when my dad looks in the microwave and VOILA, there's the freakin bird. They carried it out on the deck and the poor thing finally hopped out. This will go down in my family history, as the Day the Bird Got Stuck In The Microwave!! :assimilated:

I thought it was hilarious!!! :assimilated:

Funny. That is an unforgettable bird story isn't it? Just out of curiosity..What kind of bird was it?

She is not lying!!! It's all true! That bird was driving me crazy, I was ready to kill it after awaile, but after we coaxed the bird out with bread I gave it some peanuts, poor stupid thing...

Just FYI everyone, I have a secondary username now, that I use for the chatroom only. It's Vlar, after V'lar, you know. (I couldn't have an apostraphe in the name). Just wanted everyone to know!

Haven't posted in a while, been busy with midterms and such.

tonight I got scared to death... I went down to say hi to my dad and woke him up and I think he was still dreaming when he saw me, because he jumped up and stared at me, frightened as all get out, and screamed bloody murder. I was so scared, I just started screaming too, and we screamed for like, 10 seconds. Then we both calmed down.. but he's still mad at me. I'm rather shaken... :unsure: what a weird experience.