Sign in to follow this  
shadowfigment

Enterprise NX-01 Lightup Model

I recently purchased an Enterprise NX-01 model from Toys R Us. This model is very cool. The ship is about a foot long, lights up and makes seven different sounds. It even has its own stand (that has the Enterprise logo seen on the arms of the uniforms seen on the show). If anyone is a big Enterprise fan and has the chance to get this then do it! You will not be disapointed.

:cool:

I have this NX as well..And it is cool..Sure CJLP it's considered a toy but it is very detailed..I like it..I highly reconmend it.. :grin:

Yeah, I guess you could consider it a toy, but you are correct about the detail. Looking at my (model) toy, I can see the actual port and starboard docking hatches on the primary hull. Also the toy lights up.

It is really really cool.

Guest Mike_Hines01

I've had that model since it came out. I was impressed with the detail and the fact that you didnt need to put any annoying stickers on it, like other models.

I hate decals. It takes careful precision to place them and once their on, their on. This model is top notch in my book. I was thinking of getting the NCC-1701-A model that was right beside it. I might pick it up Sunday. I totally love these models (toys).

I dont care what age you are, any fan of Enterprise can enjoy this toy!!!