Sign in to follow this  
jorel

New Voyages Coming Saturday!

We are proud to announce that all the final edits are finished and New Voyages will be ready for release this Saturday!

If you are familiar with Newsgroups, it would be appreicated if you could download the episode though them. It will be posted and ready to download via Newsgroups a few hours before 12:00am EST. At 12:01am, EST it will be available via the multimedia link at www.5YearMission.com.

Newsgroups we are posting the episode to include:

alt.binaries.startrek

alt.binaries.multimedia.startrek

alt.binaries.mulitimedia

alt.binaries.mulitimedia.scifi

alt.binaries.dvd

alt.binaries.movie.divx

Finally, if you're looking for high quality versions of the trailer, they are NOW available in the "newsgroups". High quality DiVX encoded files (as well as Windows Media files) have been posted.

A quick side note:

There is quite a bit of excitement in Czech Republic Sci-Fi world over New Voyages... And with the european method of date stamping our release date revealed something we didn't even realize until we saw a banner they created...

czec_nv.jpg

This thread isn't intended for the discussion of copyright laws, it is an announcement about an original work of fiction produced by Star Trek Fans for Star Trek fans. If you wish to discuss copyright laws please do so on the proper thread. All posts concerning copyrights have been moved into the appropiate thread and can be seen here.

I myself look forward to seeing this show.

This is going to be so cool..Only a few more hours and I'll be able to download it..It's going to be fun to watch... :force:

Sorry but I am having a bit of trouble getting to the newsgroups. Could someone please post a link. Thanks.

I wasn't able to get access thru any of the Newsgroups either..If you go to the New Voyages Website they have clickable links today of sites that you can download it from. That is what I just did and it worked great for me..

New Voyages

Sorry but I am having a bit of trouble getting to the newsgroups. Could someone please post a link. Thanks.

I wasn't able to get access thru any of the Newsgroups either..If you go to the New Voyages Website they have clickable links today of sites that you can download it from. That is what I just did and it worked great for me..

New Voyages

Ah I see. Thanks Spacetigger.

How exactly do I go to get to it? It doesn't really make it very clear. Please a link and I already know the site address.

I just went to the link that I downloaded it from this morning. It is temporaily down..But I'll provide the link for you..

New Voyages

Guest Ktrek

Anyone that is UNABLE to get this episode through normal channels can download it from me directly. Email me at ktrek@hotmail.com and give me your user name and password and I will give you access to my ftp site. You must have an FTP download software program to gain access. I will make the show availaible to anyone during the next week that contacts me.

Ktrek

This is AWESOME!!!!

I loved it I have just become a Download mirror so you can allso get it from me now at

http://www.abakaionline.2ya.com/new_voyages

BTW this is hosted on my home computer so I canot garantee what sort of band width you will get but I am using a 1mb Cable conection.

ENJOY this Rocks :blink:

How exactly do I go to get to it? It doesn't really make it very clear. Please a link and I already know the site address.

I just went to the link that I downloaded it from this morning. It is temporaily down..But I'll provide the link for you..

New Voyages

Thanks. :blink: