Sign in to follow this  
Action

DS9 Season 6 and 7 DVD Rebate Help

Hello, first of all I'd like to say I'm new to the boards and look forward to being an active member.

I was wondering if anyone has had the same trouble as me when trying to get the rebate for seasons 6 and 7 on deep space nine dvds. I believe its a $20 US rebate and $25 Can.

Here is my trouble, I've read the description and I can't for the life of me find the proof of purchase anywhere. Can anyone please explain where I could find them. I have the original reciept for both sets, and I can't find either proof-of-purchase.

The only UPC code I can find anywhere is on the paper flap that originally covered the outer plastic case. I hope that is not the only proof of purchase as I only kept the one from season 6.

If that is in fact the proof of purchase, I wonder if I'd still get the rebate if I showed both reciepts and only the one UPC code.

Any suggestions?

The UPC code for both season 6 and 7 are located on the outer plastic sleeve on the season sets..I'll try to explain where it is..Look at the sleeve like a book! The code is on the bottom part of the binding if you get my drift...This part you can unfold and get the code..

I hope that helps...Oh and Welcome Aboard..

Ah, I see, I just found it. Thank you so much for your help.

Maybe I'm just slow, but that wasn't the easiest place to find it! :dude: