Sign in to follow this  
DrWho42

Favorite Season 3 Enterprise Episode

What is your current favorite 'Star Trek: Enterprise' episode from Season 3?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What is your current favorite 'Star Trek: Enterprise' episode from Season 3?

• The Xindi
    • Anomaly
    • Extinction
    • Rajiin
    • Impulse
    • Exile
    • The Shipment
    • Twilight
    • North Star
    • Similitude
    • Carpenter Street
    • Chosen Realm

As we have seen this poll several times...I'm glad to see it back again.

After some time has gone by, my favorite episode of Season 3 THUS,

is "Similitude." What a touching episode. The ending was just spectacular. I think the prior episodes (which were all excellent) really helped build this one up.

Awaiting the return of season 3 TOMORROW!!!

My fav. is Twilight, closely followed by Similtude and Anomaly.. Now it's only a matter of hours until ENT is back!! :dude:

"Twilight" and "Similitude" were easily the best of the season, imho. If I had to choose between the two, I'll probably rewatch "Twilight" more often.

Guest Guest

Twilight, Similitude, or Anomaly depending on my mood.

not getting many replys huh?

I think it would have been wiser to give the poll longer than 8 minutes before making that comment.

lol, ummm, i realized that when i posted it, i am so stupid :dude: lol

:)

TWilight is no doubt my favorite episode of Enterprise thus far, of all seasons. Seeing the worst case scenario of the Xindi conflict, Earth being destroyed, the crew aged, and Archer in such a helpless state. Just great.

Similitude, Carpenters Street, and The Xindi all are other great episodes.

I remember at the start of The Xindi, seeing the council of the five races talk about the destruction of Earth. When the opening theme came on, I had goose bumps almost instantly and thought to myself "They're doin' it. Enterprise is coming into it's own as a Star Trek series." Let's hope it continues.

I'd have to say Similitude. The confrontation scene between Archer and Sim is one of the most powerful I've ever seen. Scott and Trinner's chemistry is just so strong.

Twilight is a very close second.

Er, is there a way to edit the poll? I was the one who made it. I just wanted to add "Chosen Realm" to the list.

:waaaa::waaaa::assimilated::assimilated::assimilated::assimilated::assimilated::assimilated::assimilated::assimilated::assimilated::assimilated::assimilated::assimilated::assimilated::assimilated:

Click for Spoiler:

nx01-side.gif

doctorwho42avenger@hotmail.com

Doctor: 'What did you say, my boy? It's all over? That's what you said... but it isn't at all. It's far from being all over...' -The 1st Doctor, "Doctor Who", "The Tenth Planet"(The last William Hartnell episode)
Edited by Alterego

Chosen Realm... so far.

The whole episode started off just plain, and then warped into something grand with a powerful message.

All I can say is wow!!!

:cool: