Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Posted for Eagles fans to copy...

LOL....I just have to tell you that this was probably THE hardest game for me to ever watch. Of course my loyalties lie with the Pack but I know how badly you want your birds to fly to Texas. As disappointed as I am for my team, I am equally excited for you. As I have told you in private conversations, since the Packer's season is finished, I will now root for the Eagles with the same intensity usually reserved for my guys. By the way, I was at a family gathering to watch the game today. There were 11 people there and I have convinced 7 of them to back the Eagles for your sake. Good luck to McNabb and his team....I truly hope to see them bringing home the trophy.

Thanks, it was a really good game. I watched alone as I always do, and I've just about lost my voice from yelling at both my TV and my Computer.

I don't think I said it here anywhere but I told many people over the past few days that it was going to come down to 1 thing. The Eagles putting pressure on Favre and making him throw a pass up for grabs. He's done that his whole career, it usually comes out in his favor but on some occasions there's a wrong color jersey catching the ball. The would be my biggest criticism of Favre, he tends to just "throw it out there" too many times. This time it bit him in the rear.

I really thought the Eagles would pull it out in the end though, then only time I doubted the outcome was when there was about 1:12 left and the Eagles had 4th and 26. When McNabb hit that 28 yard pass I just about hit the ceiling jumping out of my chair.

If you ask me, this game was the real NFC Championship game, I was convinced that the winner of this game would go to Houston and I still am.