Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Crossing Over

How many actors have played in multiple Star Trek shows/series? Here's a list of ones I can name:

James Cromwell played in TNG and Enterprise as Zephram Cochrane. He played in TNG's episode Birthright, Part I as Yridian named Jaglom Shrek. In DS9 he played Hanok a Gamma Quadrant alien in Starship Down.

Armin Shimerman played Quark in all 3 of the post TOS series he also played Letek in TNG's "The Last Outpost".

Max Grodenchik played Rom on DS9 but also played Sovak in TNG's "Captain's Holiday" and Par Lenor in "The Perfect Mate".

Ethan Phillips played Neelix on Voyager but also played Dr. Farek in the TNG episode "Menage A Troi." He was also in "Star Trek: First Contact" as a human holographic nightclub maitre d'. He played in Enterprise as a Ferengi Ulis in Acquisition.

Rene Auberjonois played in DS9 as Odo, he was in ST: VI and played in Enterprise as Ezral in "Oasis".

Jeffrey Combs played Weyoun, Brunt and Tiron (in Meridian) on DS9. He also playes Shran on Enterprise and played Krem in Acquisition on Enterprise. In Voyager's "Tsunkatse" he played Penk.

J.G. Hertzler played Martok on DS9 he also played the Vulcan Captain on Sisko's ship at Wolf 359 in the first episode of DS9. He also played Kolos in Enterprise's "Judgement". In Voyager's "Tsunkatse" he played a Hirogen Hunter.

Tony Todd played Worf's Kurn in TNG and DS9 he was the Adult Jake in The Visitor and played the Alpha Hirogen in Voyager's "Prey."

James Sloyan played Dr. Mora in DS9 and also played Alidar Jarok in TNG's The Defector and also played K'mtar (Alexander) in TNG's First Born.

I know there are more but I can't think of them right now.

Guest Mike_Hines01

Robert O'Reilly played Gowron in DS9 and Kago-Darr in Enterprise's "Bounty".

Diana Muldaur was in two TOS episodes, Return to Tomorrow & Is There No Truth in Beauty before appearing as Dr. Polaski in TNG

Robert Dunan McNeill was in TNG The First Duty

Tim Russ was in TNG, Starship Mine and DS9, Invasive Procedures

Clint Howard was in TOS, Corbonite Manuever and ENT, Acquisition

Clint Howard was also in at least one DS9 episode the name of which escapes me at the moment. Captain Sisko and a couple of others go back in time to a street, which is a refugee camp for vagrants. CH plays a slightly more demented resident than most of the people interned there. I remember him because of the incredibly funny things he does & says the first time we see him: He pulls his hand down across his face and says; "I'm invisible." :)

Guest Mike_Hines01

Kellie Waymire played Crewman Elizabeth Cutler on Enterprise in "Strange New World," "Dear Doctor" and "Two Nights and Two Days." She also played an alien actress in the Star Trek: Voyager episode "Muse."

I don't have the list right now, but Tiny Ron played several parts on more than one series.

There are definitely alot of these; I'll come up with some more.

Armin Shimerman played Quark in all 3 of the post TOS series he also played Letek in TNG's "The Last Outpost".

And The Ferengi Bractor In "Peak Performance" And The Face On The Betazoid Gift Box In "Haven"

Clint Howard was also in at least one DS9 episode the name of which escapes me at the moment. Captain Sisko and a couple of others go back in time to a street, which is a refugee camp for vagrants. CH plays a slightly more demented resident than most of the people interned there. I remember him because of the incredibly funny things he does & says the first time we see him: He pulls his hand down across his face and says; "I'm invisible."  :)

That was "Past Tense" on DS9.

Clint Howard was also in at least one DS9 episode the name of which escapes me at the moment. Captain Sisko and a couple of others go back in time to a street, which is a refugee camp for vagrants. CH plays a slightly more demented resident than most of the people interned there. I remember him because of the incredibly funny things he does & says the first time we see him: He pulls his hand down across his face and says; "I'm invisible."  :)

That was "Past Tense" on DS9.

That's it thanks. In Part Two. :)

Edited by Alterego

Mark Alaimo played not only Gul Dukat but also

an Anticania in TGN (Lonely among us)

Commander Tebok in TNG (The neutral zone)

Frederick La Rouque in TNG (Time's Arrow Part I)

Gul Macet in TNG (The wounded)

Ryan in DS9 (Far beyond the stars)

Wait, hasn't anyone mentioned Michael Dorn..

Well, he was Worf in both TNG and DS9, as most of you probably know. And he played a klingon advocate in ST: VI, The Undiscovered Country.

Well, he was Worf in both TNG and DS9, as most of you probably know. And he played a klingon advocate in ST: VI, The Undiscovered Country.

Actually, he played Worf's grandfather, Colonel Worf, defendant of Kirk and McCoy. :unsure:

Actually, he played Worf's grandfather, Colonel Worf, defendant of Kirk and McCoy. :unsure:

Yeah, that's right!

I have to rewatch that movie, haven't seen it for almost 2 years I think..

Tony Todd played Worf's Kurn in TNG and DS9 he was the Adult Jake in The Visitor and played the Alpha Hirogen in Voyager's "Prey."

109615[/snapback]

I had completely forgotten that Tony Todd was on Voyager until I watched "Prey" last night. You'd never know it to look at him but you can't mistake that voice.

PDVD_061.JPG