Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

How long do you think ENT will last?

How long do you think ENT will last?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. How long do you think ENT will last?

• 3 Seasons
    • 4 Seasons
    • 5 Seasons
    • 6 Seasons
    • 7 Seasons
    • 8 Seasons
    • 9 Seasons
    • 10 Seasons

I think that Enterprise will last the full 7 years..And in my opinion if Enterprise gets cancelled on UPN nobody else will pick it up..It'll be over..But that's only my opinion..I see no reason for Enterprise not to make it's full 7 years on UPN..

Guest Mike_Hines01

I'd like to see Enterprise last the full 7 years, but, no matter how long it lasts it'll still be the best series ever, to me anyway.

I don't think they will cancel it this season because even if it doesn't take in a major market share - it still outshines most other UPN shows. But I don't know that it will last more than another season. They should never have affiliated themselves with a network.

I am getting tired of the Xindi Arc with no resolution in sight and I miss the character development and I'm not happy with the

Click for Spoiler:

Trip/T'Pol thing - if that happens as planned the series will probably end for me anyway. Edited by TheUnicornHunter

I am getting tired of the Xindi Arc with no resolution in sight

I've read a recent interview with RB. He said they do have the resolution figured out, it ends with this season. No word on what's after that but (I think it's) safe to assume the character development episodes will resume. *hopes* :)

Guest Mike_Hines01

I would really like to see one Enterprise movie. If they did two that would be great.

I agree with sloan, It would be surprising to see Enterprise cancelled before the seven year run and if that happened, I feel that they would have a strong response form fans as the did in the mid 60's, this time possibly utilising the electronic devices we have all taken so much to heart.

I think that those in charge of the networks know this and wish to avoid the influx of mail that subsequently flood their offices as they did to NBC in the 60's.

I believe that as a one writer put it in his book about voyager's early production said, that we, the fans, own star trek, we are the ones that make and break it and inevitably, if we don't fall into the apathy of the modern era, we are the ones that the networks are accountable to, should they cancel our televison programs. We have the power to desert shows and kill their ratings and make other shows more successful.

So to the network should they deign to cancel this show,

:) :) :borgqueen: assimilate this!

Edited by Unadopted Angelic

I would like to think that Star Trek Enterprise still has momentum value that younger and older generations can enjoy for a few years to come.

I believe that the show has really picked up the pace by giving season 3 a more direct approach to action and a flowing storyline with the "i wanna see more who's doing this" sort of feeling to the veiwers.

As All the new ST series are like and have been I would also like to think Enterprise as another Gem within a Box of many more stories left to tell

I support ENTERPRISE to Season 8 thanx.

FAV QUOTES:

"You understand what Im going to do..." - Picard

"Yes Sir..." - Riker

"All hands...Battlestations" Picard in Nemesis giving the order to prepare for Shinzon's attack

"Your Mission has been Canceled John, Command has issued the Enterprise with orders to find the perpetrators" - Admiral Forester

"When Do I leave Im just Anxious to find these People..." - Archer in The Expanse

Edited by Carrion